• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF: Events FT:Events and Legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2020
    Hello,

Hope everyone is having a good Tuesday

LF: Event Hoopa (ID: 10036 OT: Alexander), Event Volcanion (ID:10016 OT:Helen), Event Diancie (OT: Hope ID:07245), Shiny Zygarde (2018 Legends), Shiny MelMetal, Marshadow (Foreign Event), Event Heatran, TRU Regigigas, TRU Shaymin, Ash/Satoshi Pikachu/Charizard, 2018 Legend Latios and Latias

FT: Phione, Jirachi (Gamestop event Lv 5), Shiny Solgaleo, Shiny Lunala, Shiny Necrozma, Manaphy, Alpha Ruins Event Arceus (HGSS), 10th anniversary Mew, Zarude. Have others just inquire.

Updated 8/20 11 AM PST

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2020
    Perfect! Done deal :-).

Pokemon Home Friend Code is:
    CRZJNYMUGENF

Also, anyone reading this means take shiny Darkrai off the list :-).

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2020
    Of course man. It's one of my sibling's pokemon. We all were big pokemon fans but they "outgrew" it so I paid them each 100 bucks for all their games. So I inherited all their mythics and legendaries. This Shiny Darkrai is from Pokemon Platinum OT:NOTAGIN ID No:59832 LV 50. It's from my brother's game and I'm assuming he got it the same I have my own shiny darkrai. Member Pass and saved game before getting to Darkrai and just reloading the games literally hundreds of times until Shiny Darkai showed up but I don't know for certain. It's the only darkrai in his console. My sister's Platinum had a regular darkrai lol. What about your Meloetta.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2020
    I no longer have the shiny melmetal :-(. I'll see if my friend who plays Pokemon Go still has some. I'll get back to you and send pics (I also replied on gamefaqs :-)). I always seek to be very upfront about my trades and can send pictures as well before the trade. Also, if not satisfied don't mind re-trading back :-).

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2020
    I have a shiny event Tapu Koko, would you trade your Jirachi for it?

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2020
    Hello,

Hope everyone is having a good Tuesday

LF: Event Hoopa (ID: 10036 OT: Alexander), Event Volcanion (ID:10016 OT:Helen), Event Diancie (OT: Hope ID:07245), Mewtwo Event (ID:07266 OT:Play! 2016), Shiny Event Tapus, Pirouette Form Meloetta, Keldeo, Genesect and Victini.

FT: Shiny Kyurem, MT Tensei Marshadow (Lv 64 and 100), Celebi, Jirachi (Gamestop event Lv 5), Shiny Mewtwo, Shiny Lunala (japan event), Manaphy (Platinum Egg Event Lv 1), Alpha Ruins Event Arceus (HGSS), Shiny and non Shiny MelMetal, Zamazeta, Meltan, Shiny Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf, and Shiny Cresslia. Have others just inquire.

Updated 7/28 11 AM PST

Hello! Just wondering if you were still doing trades?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back