• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF: Events (Shiny Tapus, Shiny Zygarde, Diancie, Shiny Diancie) FT: Events and Shiny Legendaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2020
    LF: Event American Diancie (OT:HopeID:07245), Japanese Shiny Diancie ( OT:ポケセンID:12125), Event Hoopa (ID: 10036 OT: Alexander), any Foreign Event Shiny

FT: Melmetal, Event Arceus (OT:TRU ID:11079), Event Marshadows (Lv 64 and 100 both OT:Mt.Tensei ID:100917), Event Keldeo (Lv 15 SMR2012, ID 08272), Shiny Rayquaza (GTS), Manaphy Lv 20, Jirachi (OT:GAMESTP, ID:02270), 10th anniv Mew (FAL2010, ID10160), Virizion, Palkia, Shiny Kyurem (GTS), Shiny Mewtwo (GTS), Shiny Mew (GTS), and a Hoopa OT:MAC which I'm looking to trade for an OT:Alexander Hoopa :)

Updated 8/4 at 5 PM PST

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2020
    I have a 2018 Legends Shiny Zygarde, would you be willing to trade your Jirachi for it?

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
    LF: Shiny Event Tapu Bulu, Lele and Fini, 2018, Event Shiny Zygarde (OT:2018 Legends, Leyendas2018, Légendes2018, Legenden2018 ID:060218), Event American Diancie (OT:HopeID:07245), Japanese Shiny Diancie ( OT:ポケセンID:12125), Shiny MelMetal, Event Hoopa (ID: 10036 OT: Alexander) I would do a 1-1 Hoopa Trade (an event OT:MAC Hoopa for the OT: Alexander Hoopa :-))

FT: Melmetal, Event Arceus (OT:TRU ID:11079), Event Marshadows (Lv 64 and 100 both OT:Mt.Tensei ID:100917), Kubfu, Shiny Rayquaza, Manaphy Lv 1 and 20, Jirachi (OT:GAMESTP, ID:02270), Shiny Zeraora (OT:HOME ID:200630), Mew (FAL2010, ID10160), Virizion, Palkia, Shiny Rayquaza (from GTS), Shiny Kyurems (3 from GTS), Shiny Mewtwos (GTS) have others inquire.

Removed a blatantly hacked Pokemon, please be more mindful of what you're offering in the future. Pokemon traded from GTS or Link Trade with unknowns are generally very unlikely to be legit, but I'll leave the other shinies up to the discretion of whomever would like to trade for them.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2020
    Which Pokemon is blatantly hacked? I would like to know myself because I wasn't aware of any being hacked. I did list some shiny Pokemon I got from GTS but I very cleary state they're from GTS. If I'm not supposed to list GTS pokemon then I won't. I wasn't aware and I'm sorry, but I clearly label which are from GTS and which aren't :-). I re-read list. The shiny Rayquaza was from GTS also. Re-labeled that.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
    Which Pokemon is blatantly hacked? I would like to know myself because I wasn't aware of any being hacked. I did list some shiny Pokemon I got from GTS but I very cleary state they're from GTS. If I'm not supposed to list GTS pokemon then I won't. I wasn't aware and I'm sorry, but I clearly label which are from GTS and which aren't :-). I re-read list. The shiny Rayquaza was from GTS also. Re-labeled that.

That was my bad, shiny Mew is the culprit in question. The only legitimate shiny Mew available was on a Japanese cartridge of Emerald during a limited time physical distribution event, and even then, you had to reset for a full 1 in 8000 odds of encountering it shiny. I'd daresay that 99% of the 'legitimate' ones floating around are Mew that were caught in a spoofed event on an emulator, so even then not really legitimate at all. The rest are 100% hacked.

GTS Pokemon are fine, but I was just kindly reminding traders to that while they're still okay to trade (so long as they're not obviously hacked), to still use their better judgement from preventing disappointment further down the track.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2020
    Oh yeah, absolutely. I'm well aware of the Shiny Mew debacle (Sea Map/Faraway Island Japanese Emerald Event). I myself have one legitimate one from a Japanese friend (well I guess he could have cloned his and given it to me but good enough I say :-)). Thanks for the clarification again :-).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back