• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Oh, no. You just said you were interested in some legends too so I thought if you wanted some others and we could work it out to trading all of those.
    Oh ok. Umm how about the Miltank, Lugia, and Latios for those 4 that you wanted. Its that alright? Oh and I wont be able to trade till about an hour and a half, I'm still at work.

Meluvia

Miss Magius
    Years
  • Oh ok. Umm how about the Miltank, Lugia, and Latios for those 4 that you wanted. Its that alright? Oh and I wont be able to trade till about an hour and a half, I'm still at work.

Yeah, that works for me...on both counts.
    I can't trade now anyhow cause I tried to do a GTS trade, pokemon got snatched up before I got it and now I'm locked out of trading for a bit. Lol

Meluvia

Miss Magius
    Years
  • Oh ok. Umm how about the Miltank, Lugia, and Latios for those 4 that you wanted. Its that alright? Oh and I wont be able to trade till about an hour and a half, I'm still at work.

Oh, also do you mean Latias? I don't have Latios yet.

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
    Years
  • Do you have any Heavy Balls? I have a Wishmaker Jirachi I can trade. It's from my own bonus disc, so I can provide proof of legitimacy if that's something you're concerned about.

I may also have a TRU Manaphy from 2009, but I'd have to check my Pearl version to make sure.

Meluvia

Miss Magius
    Years
  • Do you have any Heavy Balls? I have a Wishmaker Jirachi I can trade. It's from my own bonus disc, so I can provide proof of legitimacy if that's something you're concerned about.

I may also have a TRU Manaphy from 2009, but I'd have to check my Pearl version to make sure.
    How many would you want for each?

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
    Years
  • How many would you want for each?

Does one for the Manaphy and two for the Jirachi sound fair? Setup for the Jirachi takes a decent amount of time and requires me to restart Ruby every time I want one, which is why I value it more highly.

Meluvia

Miss Magius
    Years
  • Does one for the Manaphy and two for the Jirachi sound fair? Setup for the Jirachi takes a decent amount of time and requires me to restart Ruby every time I want one, which is why I value it more highly.
    I'll go ahead and give you two for each.
    I'll need time anyhow. Kind of multi tasking with schoolwork.

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Looking For:

Event Pokemon I don't have listed

Baby Pokemon from Gens 1-6

Legends/Shiny Legends

Other shinies

I have:

Services:

I offer private cloning services if anyone has the need for it.
    Please list what pokemon you want cloned and how many you'd like.
    I won't do anything else, only cloning, so please don't ask.

Shiny Pokemon:

Spoiler:

Shiny Legends:
    (Most of these came from the GTS.
    Most of these are probably non-legit.)

Spoiler:

Level 100 BR Shinies Bred and Raised By Me:
    100% Legitimate!

(They will all have nicknames.)

Spoiler:

Events:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Legends:

Spoiler:

Items:

Spoiler:

Other:

Spoiler:

If you're dissatisfied in any way, I'd be happy to do a trade back!

If you like what I do, please leave me a visitor message!

Hey there , do you have any dream balls available? I can offer a bunch of shinies and I'm also looking for a lucarionite so I'll give you an extra shiny for that and I need the dream balls to 've in Sun and moon as well as the lucarionite

Last edited:

Meluvia

Miss Magius
    Years
  • Hey there , do you have any dream balls available? I can offer a bunch of shinies and I'm also looking for a lucarionite so I'll give you an extra shiny for that and I need the dream balls to 've in Sun and moon as well as the lucarionite
    I don't have dream balls, but I could get you the lucarionite.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back