• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF Extreme Speed Dratini!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheychu

Giggly Gengar
Years
    • NC
    • Seen Jun 26, 2015
    Hi everyone!
    So, my boyfriend is looking for someone who can give him a Dratini with Extreme Speed for his team. He is willing to trade his shiny Entei(Legit, I promise). If you have one and are willing to do so, please let me know! I'll exchange you his friend code~

Thank you for your time!
    (I really hope I'm posting this in the right Forums...I'm still really new to this :'C)

Cheychu

Giggly Gengar
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Jun 26, 2015
    He would be so grateful! Thank you so much! :D Just let me know when you have it, and i'll send you his Friend Code! ;v;

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I actually wound up with a M 31/31/31/31/X/31 and a F X/31/31/31/31/31. He can have both so he can breed them for a combo he wants, assuming he has the Destiny Knot and the know how. My FC is in the signature.

Cheychu

Giggly Gengar
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Jun 26, 2015
    I actually wound up with a M 31/31/31/31/X/31 and a F X/31/31/31/31/31. He can have both so he can breed them for a combo he wants, assuming he has the Destiny Knot and the know how. My FC is in the signature.

He wants to know if a junk pokemon and the Shiny Entei will be okay for the trade? He said thank you, and that you're really awesome ^_^ His friend code is: 4184-2825-0583

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • He doesn't even have to give me the Shiny if he'd rather keep it. It wasn't hard for me to breed them.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I have registered him and am just waiting for him to get online. Yes a trash mon is fine for the other Dratini.

Cheychu

Giggly Gengar
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Jun 26, 2015
    I was also wondering if we could exchange friend codes? :D You seem like such an awesome dude and I would totally like to be your friend ;v; but only if you'd want to...my code is in my sig just incase~

Thank you so much for this by the way! ^_^ It means a lot to him!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • No problem. Please leave a trade review for me.

I have no issue registering you as a friend. I need more Safaris anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back