• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF> Female Apricorn/Dream Ball Pokémon, FT> Female Apricorn/Dream Ball Pokémon. Update: I have a question for you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlfieOhAlfie

Breeder and Dream Ball fanatic
Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    I should be available for the next few hours to trade! Let me know if you are online!

I'll pop online in a couple of minutes :)

Just gonna add some friend codes for my giveaway first!

Negrek

Am I more than you bargained for yet?
    Years
  • Hi, would you be interested in a Love Ball Smoochum? I'd be interested in trading for a HA Bulbasaur if so.

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Hi, would you be interested in a Love Ball Smoochum? I'd be interested in trading for a HA Bulbasaur if so.

Sounds like a fair deal to me! I will let you know when I am finished! :)

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • It's me again, this time I have some free Dream Ball Pokemon for you! I am running out of space and I have a few duplicate DBHA Pokemon that I received in a large trade recently. You are welcome to take the ones that you are missing on your list.

DBHA:
    Scyther
    Meowth
    Magikarp
    Joltik
    Pawniard
    Spiritomb
    Exeggcute
    Sandshrew
    Chansey
    Cubone
    Slowpoke

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    It's me again, this time I have some free Dream Ball Pokemon for you! I am running out of space and I have a few duplicate DBHA Pokemon that I received in a large trade recently. You are welcome to take the ones that you are missing on your list.

DBHA:
    Scyther
    Meowth
    Magikarp
    Joltik
    Pawniard
    Spiritomb
    Exeggcute
    Sandshrew
    Chansey
    Cubone
    Slowpoke

Hi again JOBO!

I appreciate it but nothing in this world is free :)
    I would be happy to breed some DBHAs for you that you don't have in return!

The ones I don't have on your list are:
    Scyther
    Meowth
    Magikarp
    Joltik
    Pawniard
    Spiritomb
    Sandshrew
    Chansen
    Cubone

Let me know what I can do for you :)

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • Well if you won't take them then I suppose I will have to take a peek at your list. Its getting pretty late here (12:30am) so I'll let you know tomorrow!

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Well if you won't take them then I suppose I will have to take a peek at your list. Its getting pretty late here (12:30am) so I'll let you know tomorrow!

It is not that I won't take them. I just want to be generous in return. I can take a peek at your list and breed you 9 DBHAs that you don't have. Let it be a surprise :)

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Hi, would you be interested in a Love Ball Smoochum? I'd be interested in trading for a HA Bulbasaur if so.

I have your bulbasaur! Let me know when you're available to trade :)
    Also, may I have your fc?

Negrek

Am I more than you bargained for yet?
    Years
  • I have your bulbasaur! Let me know when you're available to trade :)
    Also, may I have your fc?
    Awesome. I'll be online for the next few hours; will edit this post with possible times tomorrow if I don't catch you.

I'll be around tomorrow evening-night; how about sometime between 4:30 and 6:00 EST?

FC 3325-2431-3050

Last edited:

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Awesome. I'll be online for the next few hours; will edit this post with possible times tomorrow if I don't catch you.

I'll be around tomorrow evening-night; how about sometime between 4:30 and 6:00 EST?

FC 3325-2431-3050

Hi. 4.30-6.00 pm works for me :)

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Gonna see if people on this site still are interested in trading these. I also have a question for you guys! See the original post!

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Hey, need to get a lure ball ralts off you. Pretty sure the pastebin in my sig is totally correct now (unless bank is eating my stuff).

Also, I've recently learned that the lure ball feebas I traded you is an illegal ball combo. I'm really sorry, I didn't know it was illegal when I traded it, but because of that, I'll give you a free 'mon off my list to make up for it.

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Hey, need to get a lure ball ralts off you. Pretty sure the pastebin in my sig is totally correct now (unless bank is eating my stuff).

Also, I've recently learned that the lure ball feebas I traded you is an illegal ball combo. I'm really sorry, I didn't know it was illegal when I traded it, but because of that, I'll give you a free 'mon off my list to make up for it.

Hi. I can do that. I seem to find it without problem!

I noticed that as well while I was going through my collection in preparation for my shop. I completely forgot who traded it to me though but no harm done :)

How about friend Yanma and Fast Elekid?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back