• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF: HA Legendary birds/HA Golems

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Forgot about these events as well :|
    My offers remain the same:
    Willing to trade shiny competitives (ask for a pkmn, i might have one cant list all of them)
    Or events
    SUM2013 Shiny Giratina
    XY&Z Yveltal and Xerneas
    MANESH Jolly and Lonely Arceus
    TRU Arceus
    SPR2013 Meloetta
    PC Tohoku Shiny Jirachi (Eng and jpn)
    Steven Beldum
    Mac Lonely Lax and Timid Hoopa
    Galileo Rquaza
    Sludge Bomb Zoroark
    TRU Manaphy
    SUM2013 Dialga
    Hope Diancie
    MOVIE 14 Diancie
    WIN2013 Keldeo
    Plasma Genesect
    SUM2014 Heracross
    FAL2010 Mew
    GAMESTP Shiny Entei Raikou and Suicune
    SUM2013 Palkia
    JUN2015 Dragonite
    Spooky shiny Gengar event
    Harry Hoopa
    20Anniv Mew Celebi and Jirachi
    I dont have proof of any of them. If details are needed, just ask thank you

EDIT:Also looking for Lance's Dragonite.

Years
    Forgot about these events as well :|
    My offers remain the same:
    Willing to trade shiny competitives (ask for a pkmn, i might have one cant list all of them)
    Or events
    SUM2013 Shiny Giratina
    XY&Z Yveltal and Xerneas
    MANESH Jolly and Lonely Arceus
    TRU Arceus
    SPR2013 Meloetta
    PC Tohoku Shiny Jirachi (Eng and jpn)
    Steven Beldum
    Mac Lonely Lax and Timid Hoopa
    Galileo Rquaza
    Sludge Bomb Zoroark
    TRU Manaphy
    SUM2013 Dialga
    Hope Diancie
    MOVIE 14 Diancie
    WIN2013 Keldeo
    Plasma Genesect
    SUM2014 Heracross
    FAL2010 Mew
    GAMESTP Shiny Entei Raikou and Suicune
    SUM2013 Palkia
    JUN2015 Dragonite
    Spooky shiny Gengar event
    Harry Hoopa
    20Anniv Mew Celebi and Jirachi
    I dont have proof of any of them. If details are needed, just ask thank you

EDIT:Also looking for Lance's Dragonite.
    i have Lance's Dragonite. what's the date on Shiny Jirachi?

Years
    hey, i have a HA articuno and zapdos but i'll need them cloned if u can do that?

i'm interested in the shiny SUm2013 giratina and the shiny jirachi (eng). i was wondering what their original trainers and where they were caught and what level met? (especially coz there's loads of hacked shiny jirachis)

Years
    hey, i have a HA articuno and zapdos but i'll need them cloned if u can do that?

i'm interested in the shiny SUm2013 giratina and the shiny jirachi (eng). i was wondering what their original trainers and where they were caught and what level met? (especially coz there's loads of hacked shiny jirachis)

Cant clone sadly :( i can ask other guys to to do it tho. Anw. Jirachi OT is in jap ID is 08014 fateful encounter at level 10. 8/1/2014

Giratina OT: SUM2013 09303 fateful encounter from the unova region

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Before you trade for a Japanese event bird, did you know they are coming to everyone in north America signed up to the Pokemon newsletter next month?

Years
    Cant clone sadly :( i can ask other guys to to do it tho. Anw. Jirachi OT is in jap ID is 08014 fateful encounter at level 10. 8/1/2014

Giratina OT: SUM2013 09303 fateful encounter from the unova region

i'll probably go ask at the cloning thread for cloning

btw i also have all 3 HA golems (regis?) if u still want them? are the summer2013 palkia and dialga shiny?

i believe that if u scroll down to the japanese 2014 event that's the shiny jirachi u have? it doesn't seem to have been distrubuted to england or europe in 2014. or did u meant that jirachi's name is in english? hence someone setting the in game language to english/ https://www.serebii.net/events/dex/385.shtml

giratina seems fine

Years
    i'll probably go ask at the cloning thread for cloning

btw i also have all 3 HA golems (regis?) if u still want them? are the summer2013 palkia and dialga shiny?

i believe that if u scroll down to the japanese 2014 event that's the shiny jirachi u have? it doesn't seem to have been distrubuted to england or europe in 2014. or did u meant that jirachi's name is in english? hence someone setting the in game language to english/ https://www.serebii.net/events/dex/385.shtml

giratina seems fine

https://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?41796-XY-Event-Shiny-Jirachi!!
    It doesnt seem to have the jap tag tho. Im not entirely sure of its legitimacy. I already have ongoing negotiations for the regis. Sorry

Years
    I'll take the shiny giratina and the japanese shiny jirachi instead with the date of 8/7/2014. i think the english jirachi is powersaved. if jirachi turns out to be hacked can i refund it for another event? btw i realised i have HA articuno and moltres. (not zapdos) I'm in gmt+1. how about u? phillipines is +7?

Last edited:
    Years
    I'll take the shiny giratina and the japanese shiny jirachi instead with the date of 8/7/2014. i think the english jirachi is powersaved. if jirachi turns out to be hacked can i refund it for another event? btw i realised i have HA articuno and moltres. (not zapdos) I'm in gmt+1. how about u? phillipines is +7?

I'll trade once i get my jirachi back from sater. GMT+8

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back