• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF Hoopa and Volcanion

Days
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Need a hoopa and a volcanion. offering Darkrai, Diancie, Zeraora, Meloetta, Ogerpon, shiny Giratina, shiny Suicune, shiny Iron Thorns, shiny Iron Jugulis.

I have Pokemon Violet, Sword, BD and the home mobile app

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Hi there, if you don't mind a cloned Hoopa, I can trade you mine from the actual event for free. I can trade on Violet or Home.

Days
    • Seen Jan 31, 2024
    Need a hoopa and a volcanion. offering Darkrai, Diancie, Zeraora, Meloetta, Ogerpon, shiny Giratina, shiny Suicune, shiny Iron Thorns, shiny Iron Jugulis.

I have Pokemon Violet, Sword, BD and the home mobile app
    I can help with Volcanion. I'm hoping for your Diancie or Zeraora. Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you my Pokemon home friend code

Days
    • Seen Jan 31, 2024
    Hi there, if you don't mind a cloned Hoopa, I can trade you mine from the actual event for free. I can trade on Violet or Home.
    Yo, if they're not interested, I'll take you up on it. What are you looking to trade? My rarest I have to offer would probably be genesect or Volcanion

Back