• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Legendaries (need 4 more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I am currently attempting to complete my Pokedex for the first time ever as well as have a complete living dex. I've made a list of Pokemon below that I still need. I will be keeping the Pokemon you trade to me. However, if you ask, I can clone and give you back the original.

What I have to trade:
    Take a look at my trade shop! The banner in my signature links to it. If there's anything you'd like, let me know!

Looking for (updated list):
    Palkia
    Kyogre (not caught in AS)
    Groudon (not caught in OR)
    Genesect (non-shiny)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Regirock
    Regice
    Uxie
    Heatran
    Latios
    Lugia
    Cobalion
    Terrakion
    Virizion
    Tornadus
    Thundurus
    Reshiram
    Landorus

These are the ones that I have that I don't need as long as you don't mind trading for shinies I might need for my Living Shiny Dex. :D

Years
  • Regirock
    Regice
    Uxie
    Heatran
    Latios
    Lugia
    Cobalion
    Terrakion
    Virizion
    Tornadus
    Thundurus
    Reshiram
    Landorus

These are the ones that I have that I don't need as long as you don't mind trading for shinies I might need for my Living Shiny Dex. :D

Pick which shinies you need and I'll clone them now! :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I need:

Piplup x3
    Jirachi
    Beldum x2
    Magikarp
    Charmander
    Squirtle x2
    Beedrill
    Staryu
    Manaphy

Mooples

Lulu
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2015
    I can fill in the rest of the pokemon you need except for Groudon and Genesect. :3 All i ask in return is, do you by any chance have a froslass you don't need? And or Yveltal?

Edit: I forgot to mention that i'd like clones of mine as well. Cause my legendaries are my babies.

Years
  • I can fill in the rest of the pokemon you need except for Groudon and Genesect. :3 All i ask in return is, do you by any chance have a froslass you don't need? And or Yveltal?

Edit: I forgot to mention that i'd like clones of mine as well. Cause my legendaries are my babies.

Including the ones listed as possible pending trade? I'd be more than happy to take them all! And I can definitely clone them! I can clone my Yveltal, and Froslass is one I do not have but I can get it within a few minutes. :)

Mooples

Lulu
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2015
    Including the ones listed as possible pending trade? I'd be more than happy to take them all! And I can definitely clone them! I can clone my Yveltal, and Froslass is one I do not have but I can get it within a few minutes. :)

Yup yup! Did you need any of the legendary dogs? Or the genie legendaries? And i forgot that i don't own my palkia, they're my brothers so i cant exactly trade that one over. But we're good for everything else.

Years
  • Yup yup! Did you need any of the legendary dogs? Or the genie legendaries? And i forgot that i don't own my palkia, they're my brothers so i cant exactly trade that one over. But we're good for everything else.

Other than the 3 you said you can't do, I need:
    Registeel
    Mesprit
    Azelf
    Dialga
    Regigigas
    Giratina
    Kyogre
    Zekrom

I've also gotten Frosslass, cloned Yveltal, and added your FC. So I'm getting online and ready to trade if you are!
    Other than the two you asked for, I'll just give you randoms for the others. Once I clone your legends, you can give back those randoms.

Mooples

Lulu
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2015
    Other than the 3 you said you can't do, I need:
    Registeel
    Mesprit
    Azelf
    Dialga
    Regigigas
    Giratina
    Kyogre
    Zekrom

I've also gotten Frosslass, cloned Yveltal, and added your FC. So I'm getting online and ready to trade if you are!
    Other than the two you asked for, I'll just give you randoms for the others. Once I clone your legends, you can give back those randoms.

Sounds good to me! I wasn't able to trade over kyogre, was giving me errors, which is weird lol

Years
  • Sounds good to me! I wasn't able to trade over kyogre, was giving me errors, which is weird lol

Did you catch it in Alpha Sapphire? If so, that's why. Because it won't let me trade mine to X either. But you're Pokemon are cloned and I'm signing back online!

Mooples

Lulu
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2015
    Did you catch it in Alpha Sapphire? If so, that's why. Because it won't let me trade mine to X either. But you're Pokemon are cloned and I'm signing back online!
    Thats weird because i was able to trade my other one i had caught when i reset my game. Oh well. Thanks again for the Yveltal and the Froslass, and hopefully you can get the rest of the legendaries you need. :)

Years
  • Thats weird because i was able to trade my other one i had caught when i reset my game. Oh well. Thanks again for the Yveltal and the Froslass, and hopefully you can get the rest of the legendaries you need. :)

No biggie. You still helped me out a lot! Thank you a ton!

Years
  • It's from the johto region

Alpha Sapphire is the Johto region. But so was Sapphire. But for some reason, no one has been able to give me their Kyogre from AS. We can try it, though. I'm about to head to work for the rest of the night so we'll have to trade tomorrow evening.

Hardyxo

HIII
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2015
    Alpha Sapphire is the Johto region. But so was Sapphire. But for some reason, no one has been able to give me their Kyogre from AS. We can try it, though. I'm about to head to work for the rest of the night so we'll have to trade tomorrow evening.

Well we can try and see what happens. i/ll be on tommomrw.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back