• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] LF: Level Balls FT: Apimons, Beast Ball Mons, HAs, Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2017
    Hey!

Level Balls are my favorite poké ball! So I'm on a mission to hunt all of my favorite pokémon and catch them in Level Balls!
    First step is collecting all of said Level Balls, that's where I'm asking you guys for help.

In exchange for your level balls I have lots if different Aprimon for trade(please check my signature for the full list)
    The Hidden Abilities that I have available that are harder to get:
    Cleffa - Friend Guard
    Geodude - Galvanize
    Drampa - Cloud Nine
    Sableye - Prankster
    Fomantis - Contrary
    Smeargle - Moody
    Abra - Magic Guard

Shinies fo trade(multiple level balls for them, please offer):
    Honedge - Lv 1, egg moves: shadow sneak, destiny bond, quiet nature, Japanese
    Fearow - Lv34, Keen eye, Bashful nature
    Exeggutor - Lv 41, Adamant Nature, Japanese

Please quote me in a reply here or PM me to discuss any trades so that I can get back to you as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your time and your help in my hunt for Level Balls!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    I'd be up to trade it for another aprimon I have available.
    But by itself, I don't want to trade my shiny honedge.

Do you have a level ball that it can hold as well?

I have a level ball and you can have it for your shiny honedge

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Hey!

Level Balls are my favorite poké ball! So I'm on a mission to hunt all of my favorite pokémon and catch them in Level Balls!
    First step is collecting all of said Level Balls, that's where I'm asking you guys for help.

In exchange for your level balls I have lots if different Aprimon for trade(please check my signature for the full list)
    The Hidden Abilities that I have available that are harder to get:
    Cleffa - Friend Guard
    Geodude - Galvanize
    Drampa - Cloud Nine
    Sableye - Prankster
    Fomantis - Contrary
    Smeargle - Moody
    Abra - Magic Guard

Shinies fo trade(multiple level balls for them, please offer):
    Honedge - Lv 1, egg moves: shadow sneak, destiny bond, quiet nature, Japanese
    Fearow - Lv34, Keen eye, Bashful nature
    Exeggutor - Lv 41, Adamant Nature, Japanese

Please quote me in a reply here or PM me to discuss any trades so that I can get back to you as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your time and your help in my hunt for Level Balls!

Hey there , I've finally found the pichu with egg moves you've been looking for , it's a love ball pichu with egg moves of : disarming voice , encore and fake out and do you mind if I can trade it for your HA smeargle?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back