• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF Marshadow and Zeraora FT Diancie, Hoopa, Shiny Jirachi, Keldeo, Victini and Shiny Celebi

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hi All,

I'm looking for Marshadow and Zeraora. I would like the Marshadow to be Jolly or Naive but I will take what I can get. It doesn't matter for the Zeraora. I'm playing Ultra Sun. I have some event pokemon here:

I'll trade Diancie and Hoopa for either Marshadow or Zeroara
    For the Marshadow specifically, I have a Shiny Jirachi, Keldeo, and Victini

Thank you!

FC:1865-5489-5618

Last edited:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
    Please have a look at the hack-check thread to see what's required to be able to trade shiny Celebi on this forum. I'm also aware that there has been a few giveaways now of legit shiny Celebi on other sites and forums, so a link to the reputable trader/thread that it was obtained from will also be sufficient evidence.

Years
    Please have a look at the hack-check thread to see what's required to be able to trade shiny Celebi on this forum. I'm also aware that there has been a few giveaways now of legit shiny Celebi on other sites and forums, so a link to the reputable trader/thread that it was obtained from will also be sufficient evidence.

I just posted all the information for it in the Hack-Check thread. Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back