• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF: Marshadow, Hoopa, Genesect, Arceus, Diancie

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    LF: Marshadow, Hoopa, Genesect, Arceus, Diancie
    Any event one will do, clones are acceptable. Hacked ones are obviously out.

FT following mythicals:
    -Victini (either a Liberty Pass victini or a Movie14 Victini)
    -Deoxys (from OmegaRuby)
    -Celebi (from Crystal VC)
    -Meltan + Melmetal combo (both for 1 mythical I'm looking for).
    -Zarude

I also have 2 Zarude codes 1 Zarude code & 2 shiny celebi codes 1 shiny celebi code in my possesion.

Edit: got Marshadow and Genesect from a trade offered in PM. Just looking for a Diancie now.

Edit: Got all the ones I was looking for now =D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2020
    Hello, I have a TRU Event Arceus that I would trade for the zarude and/or celebi code. Let me know.

Pokemon Home
    CRZJNYMUGENF
    Azurri

Years
    I've sent you a friend request on home.
    My code is JVJBXQQXUYJ, nickname rekoil

You can pick either, still have all 4 codes, which one would your prefer?

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2020
    Hello, can you private message me the zarude code please, if you have the ticket proof of it that would be great. I'm ready when you are.

Years
    I traded for the codes so I have no ticket myself. I'll send you an invite to trade on home and then send you one of the zarude codes in pm here.

Years
    Yes, I don't see a friend invite though on Home, dunno if I need your code as well to be able to trade. So far trading on home i've had the other persons code and given mine as well.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Yes, I don't see a friend invite though on Home, dunno if I need your code as well to be able to trade. So far trading on home i've had the other persons code and given mine as well.

The friend code is incorrect

Years
    Weird, I copy pasted it but seems a letter was missing. It's JVJBXPQQXUYJ, the P was missing. Guess I must've wrote it down wrong in my .txt file, which I use so i don't have to remember my friend codes @_@

Sent you an invite, assuming your nickname is lethality.

Last edited:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
    I can offer both cloned shiny and/or non-shiny Diancie. I'm super interested in either shiny Celebi code or Melmetal. (Of course, feel free to see if anything else in my trade sheet is of interest!)

Last edited:
    Years
    Looking at your trade sheet I might also be interested in Volcanion, because i'm not sure the one I obtained in a trade a while back is legit. It's ID = 04166, which does exist in the serebii event dex. However the OT associated with it in the event dex is some Japanese name (ネーベル), while this one says OT = Home. It does have the right moves/level/ball/ability, but no Ribbon either. Don't know if you'd trade Volcanion for Meltan + Melmetal (or do you really only want Melmetal?).

I'd definitely do the shiny celebi code for a (shiny) diancie. Would prefer it shiny, but a normal diancie will do too. I'm mainly just trying to get event mythicals I missed out on over the years.
    Fair warning for the movie codes; your trade sheet has the japanese celebi on your wish list. I'm fairly certain the name/ID depend on the language you play the game in when redeeming the mystery gift code. So if you really want it in Japanese you'll likely need to claim the code in a Switch account that's playing the game in Japanese. Which should be possible with child acounts (I got a switch child acount playing the game in german for foreign dittos).

Last edited:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
    Looking at your trade sheet I might also be interested in Volcanion, because i'm not sure the one I obtained in a trade a while back is legit. It's ID = 04166, which does exist in the serebii event dex. However the OT associated with it in the event dex is some Japanese name (ネーベル), while this one says OT = Home. It does have the right moves/level/ball/ability, but no Ribbon either. Don't know if you'd trade Volcanion for Meltan + Melmetal (or do you really only want Melmetal?).

I'd definitely do the shiny celebi code for a (shiny) diancie. Would prefer it shiny, but a normal diancie will do too. I'm mainly just trying to get event mythicals I missed out on over the years.
    Fair warning for the movie codes; your trade sheet has the japanese celebi on your wish list. I'm fairly certain the name/ID depend on the language you play the game in when redeeming the mystery gift code. So if you really want it in Japanese you'll likely need to claim the code in a Switch account that's playing the game in Japanese. Which should be possible with child acounts (I got a switch child acount playing the game in german for foreign dittos).

OT Home Volcanion definitely sounds very suss, consider the one in my trade sheet all yours! Melmetal is the prime target due to how much harder it is to obtain than a lone Meltan, but if it's okay I'd definitely like both.

Thanks for the heads up about the code too! I wasn't even aware the codes were region-free until recently, but so long as it's the actual event I don't mind what language it's in (I can take a redemption video after all to use as proof despite its language).

With a bit of coordination, I can trade the Pokemon you want directly from my Bank to your Home. I'm not sure how Friend trading works in Home, so whatever we need to do for Meltans, feel free to PM me about as well (would have to PM for the Bank transfer method anyway).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back