• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Most Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

matwe

Alo
Years
omg I'm so sorry I didn't see this, sure I can get some eggs
Edit: I don't need the chatot since someone else is giving me it
Hello again..I can breed you an elgyem, fineon, cherubi, boufallant, shellos, klink (for klang), slakoth(for vigoroth), yamask(for Confagrigus)

I'm looking for Mankey's line, Grimer's line, Darumaka's line, Cleifairys line, Seedot's line, Duskull, CRanidos, Shieldon..

Let me know if you're interested...preferably today before 8.45pm(GMT+8 my zone) as at 10pm(my time) i'll be out of town.:)

Years
Hello again..I can breed you an elgyem, fineon, cherubi, boufallant, shellos, klink (for klang), slakoth(for vigoroth), yamask(for Confagrigus)

I'm looking for Mankey's line, Grimer's line, Darumaka's line, Cleifairys line, Seedot's line, Duskull, CRanidos, Shieldon..

Let me know if you're interested...preferably today before 8.45pm(GMT+8 my zone) as at 10pm(my time) i'll be out of town.:)

I dont need klink or slakoth

all I have is cranidos :/

Years
I might be able to get you a gothitelle. Also are these just pokedex fillers? I have a gliscor that I'd like back if traded, I don't have the pokemon now though so I should have them all tomorrow :P

Years
I might be able to get you a gothitelle. Also are these just pokedex fillers? I have a gliscor that I'd like back if traded, I don't have the pokemon now though so I should have them all tomorrow :P

Yes theyre just for fillers so you cane have them all back if you'd like and alright just message me whenever youre ready tomorrow ^^

Thief

The Dark One
Years
I'm not sure how up-to-date this list is, but I can give (aka temporarily touchtrade; I'd like them straight back I'm afraid as they're part of my living Dex) you the ones which I've bolded in your quote below.

I would be very grateful if anyone can give me upper evo's so I can breed or do trade backs, I can try to get whatever YOU want as well (:
IGN: Alondra
FC: 2981-7240-1571
Trading Mewtwo for at least 10
Trading shiny Gigalith for at least 5 pokemon

Looking for all pokemon below:

First Gen.
Spoiler:

Second Gen.
Spoiler:

Third Gen.
Spoiler:

Fourth Gen.
Spoiler:

Fifth Gen.
Spoiler:

Leave a message if you have any of these, or if you can help​
Thanks to those who has helped on this thread<3 You know who you are!

Years
Hii, would you like to trade now? :)

oh god im so sorry I was out at the time and I didnt get a email notification, I really hope we can trade soon!

I'm not sure how up-to-date this list is, but I can give (aka temporarily touchtrade; I'd like them straight back I'm afraid as they're part of my living Dex) you the ones which I've bolded in your quote below.

I believe im getting hitmochan from someone else and I already got the exploud and armaldo, I do not mind doing trade backs at all~ quote back when youre online!

matwe

Alo
Years
oh god im so sorry I was out at the time and I didnt get a email notification, I really hope we can trade soon!

I believe im getting hitmochan from someone else and I already got the exploud and armaldo, I do not mind doing trade backs at all~ quote back when youre online!

Hey there again. I can help you with bronzor, bronzong, bonsly, happiny, galvantula, eelektrik, paplitoad, kricketot, wynaut, luxray, maractus, rufflet(braviary), vullaby(mandibuzz), shieldon(bastiodon)

Currently im looking for Nidoking, Clamperl, wormadam (if dont have any of these we can trade for the shiny gigalith)

Let me know.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back