• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Most Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hey there again. I can help you with bronzor, bronzong, bonsly, happiny, galvantula, eelektrik, paplitoad, kricketot, wynaut, luxray, maractus, rufflet(braviary), vullaby(mandibuzz), shieldon(bastiodon)

Currently im looking for Nidoking, Clamperl, wormadam (if dont have any of these we can trade for the shiny gigalith)

Let me know.:)

I don't need bonsly or happiny (: sadly I don't have what you need so you'll be getting the shiny gigalith

matwe

Alo
Years
I don't need bonsly or happiny (: sadly I don't have what you need so you'll be getting the shiny gigalith

Ok..so we will trade my: vullaby(mandibuzz), galvantula, paplitoad, maractus, luxray, bronzor, bronzong, wynaut, kricketot, rufflet(braviary), shieldon(bastiodon)

and i actually dont have eelektros,but i have tynamo instead if you want

for your: shiny gigalith and could you capture one scatterbug(for vivvilon)

Lmk when you can trade:)

Years
Ok..so we will trade my: vullaby(mandibuzz), galvantula, paplitoad, maractus, luxray, bronzor, bronzong, wynaut, kricketot, rufflet(braviary), shieldon(bastiodon)

and i actually dont have eelektros,but i have tynamo instead if you want

for your: shiny gigalith and could you capture one scatterbug(for vivvilon)

Lmk when you can trade:)

tynamo is fine and im ready to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back