• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF (Relatively Older) Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
  • I did some spring cleaning on my collection and found that I had a lot of shady events as well as some others that I'm missing from my sporadic breaks from the games. I'm looking for the following Pokemon:
    • Volcanion [Pending]
    • GAMESTP Raikou, Entei and Suicune [Pending]
    • Extremespeed shiny Genesect [Pending]
    • Play! shiny Mewtwo
    • Shiny Arceus (from the event with the Silk Scarf)
    • PC shiny Diancie [Pending]
    • PC Kyoto shiny Ho-Oh
    • XYZ/Descartes Xerneas (note: XYZ, not XY&Z)

Offering in return (with any item of your choice):
    • 2012MAY Darkrai
    • TRU Manaphy
    • Michina Arceus
    • Movie14 Victini
    • Mac Hoopa
    • Mt Tensei Marshadow
    • GF Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Darkrai, Keldeo, Meloetta
    • SUM2013 shiny Dialga, Palkia, Giratina
    • Steven's shiny Beldum
    • Galileo shiny Rayquaza
    • XYZ Xerneas (Pokerus infected...)
    • XYZ Yveltal
    • Melemele shiny Tapu Koko
    • Aether shiny Silvally
    • (None-events)
    • Modest 5IV shiny Eevee (hatched using SVExchange).
    • Adamant 5IV (not Speed) shiny Marill in Moon Ball.
    • Timid 4IV Helioptile in Luxury Ball.
    • All standard Pokemon (living Pokedex) up to and including Sun and Moon.

Honestly, there's only so many Pokemon I can put in a list before it looks too messy; if you're interested about something, just ask if I have it. All Pokemon offered are cloned, and as such, I'm more than happy to receive clones in return. I shouldn't even have to say this, but I am not interested in any hacked Pokemon. The stress of agonisingly examining every single one of them for red flags over the last few days was more than enough to put me off the experience of doing it again. Non-PowerSaves dates are preferred for gen 6 events. That all said, please don't be too intimidated to put forward an offer, as I'm fairly lenient when it comes to trading.

Last edited:

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    I have a Volcanion I would gladly trade for a shiny houndour.
    Or Skitty, or zapdos.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Yeah that works.

After about 4 boxes of eggs and some chain breeding, I got a 6IV Houndour that has a matching ESV of an active Trainer on SVExchange. I'll PM you the details in a short while, and if you're happy with it, we'll organise a trade time as well.

I have a event munchlax and you can have it for your pokerus Xerneas

Munchlax isn't really on my wants list... I think I've already got the Munchlax from that event as well, but I'll be happy to give you the Xerneas. Just add my FC and I'll try to trade when I'm free.

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2017
    I've got a Volcanion and a Shaymin. Which one would you like to get for your Marshadow?

FC: 3007-8066-8615

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back