• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Lf Reservations Of First Day/Early NA Salazzle Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin24

Event collector
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2022
    offering proofed events for them
    rate you:me
    1:1 proof event
    2:1 rto proof event
    3:1 vrto proof event

Last edited:

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Hi! I can trade you an event Salazzle when I get one. I probably won't get one until a few days after the 14th. Is that okay? I would like a female event Growlithe for it, if you have one. Thanks!

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    I can pick up 4 codes for you guaranteed on the 14th! Can I choose what proofed events I'm interested in later? I'm not sure yet if I want some vrto + regularly proofed events or whatever combination yet.

kevin24

Event collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2022
    I can pick up 4 codes for you guaranteed on the 14th! Can I choose what proofed events I'm interested in later? I'm not sure yet if I want some vrto + regularly proofed events or whatever combination yet.

ok and ratios are listed as cause NA codes are free which is why the ratios are what they are

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    ok and ratios are listed as cause NA codes are free which is why the ratios are what they are

Yep, I know, it's just like the GameStop NA Lycanroc event from a couple months ago. I understand, I just need to choose from what I want first. (:

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Okay I can get you a code. Is it okay if it is not exactly on the 14th, but a few days later I can get the code? If it is, I would like any female event growlithe or Arcanine for it. Thanks!

kevin24

Event collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2022
    Okay I can get you a code. Is it okay if it is not exactly on the 14th, but a few days later I can get the code? If it is, I would like any female event growlithe or Arcanine for it. Thanks!

event growlithes i have are from GBA era and i don't trade gba on gen 7. both my na arcanines are male.

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Do you have a female event eevee, vaporeon, or glaceon? Thanks.

kevin24

Event collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2022
    i got wc proofed 2017 female bday eevee, video proofed female chs pc vaporeon vrto, female jpn pc glaecon rto.

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Okay, I would like the Eevee for the code, if its okay.

kevin24

Event collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2022
    eevee is rto so 2 codes for it. have ratios listed above for certain marked events

kevin24

Event collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2022
    you could be able to get 2 from gamestop. just say you have a relative that needs one. should work

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    I have two event codes, would you like to trade the event eevee for them?

kevin24

Event collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2022
    I have two event codes, would you like to trade the event eevee for them?
    gonna get it from bank and clone. gonna use second fc. and i will need to send pics via email since i don't have them as a link curretly

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    gonna get it from bank and clone. gonna use second fc. and i will need to send pics via email since i don't have them as a link curretly

Is the eevee in the game, or is it a code? I can private message the codes to you if you would like.

kevin24

Event collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2022
    Is the eevee in the game, or is it a code? I can private message the codes to you if you would like.
    eevee is in game. i just need to email the wc and a button pics since i don't have a link for them set up. need your fc too. i am using second one in sig

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back