• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Shiny Kalos Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    I'm online. Just send a trade request. My ign is jr. Thanks!!! Please post our trade on my trade review. It is in my signature.

Thank you, once again! I'll post a review right away :).

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    hello do you have a 6 iv reshiriam with the best nature it has?

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    hello do you have a 6 iv reshiriam with the best nature it has?

I have a 6IV Timid Reshiram...he's my only one, but I can give him to you if you have any of the shinies that are left on my list :).

(Chespin, Scatterbug, Pancham, Furfrou, Inkay, Binacle, Clauncher, Helioptile, Tyrunt, Pumkaboo, Bergmite, Noibat)

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    I have a 6IV Timid Reshiram...he's my only one, but I can give him to you if you have any of the shinies that are left on my list :).

(Chespin, Scatterbug, Pancham, Furfrou, Inkay, Binacle, Clauncher, Helioptile, Tyrunt, Pumkaboo, Bergmite, Noibat)

i have a shiny gourgeist, shiny helioptile, and a shiny noviern. all 6 iv and right natures

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    i have a shiny gourgeist, shiny helioptile, and a shiny noviern. all 6 iv and right natures

Awesome! I can give you Reshiram for Helioptile :). Is there anything you'd want for the other two?

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    Not specifically, but if you have a Naive Kyurem with 6IVs it'd get TOP priority. If not, then do you have a Competitive Meloetta/Genesect?

I have a competitve Genesect :). Would you like that one?

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    I have all these shiny

Klefki/diggersby/aegislash/barbaracle/hawlaucha/

All ready for competitive with right nature/moves/abilities/iv's/ev's

If interested let me know and I also have many many more shinies just let me know what you want

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    Do you still need the Chespin?

I have one already, but I'll take it if it's Adamant with Bulletproof and 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs.

I have all these shiny

Klefki/diggersby/aegislash/barbaracle/hawlaucha/

All ready for competitive with right nature/moves/abilities/iv's/ev's

If interested let me know and I also have many many more shinies just let me know what you want

Do you have any of these shinies: Pancham, Furfrou, Binacle, Pumpkaboo, Bergmite? But yeah, I'd love to have your Diggersby and Barbaracle anyway :). Is there anything on my list you'd like in return?

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    I have one, but it's Impish. Same IV layout, and have some Egg Moves (Synthesis, Spikes, Quick Guard, and Curse). (Impish is meant for being a Defensive Wall you know).

That sounds good...I suppose it could be a little different from my offensive Chesnaught, lol. What do you want for it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back