• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Shiny Kalos Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    Lol I couldn't find their names. Could you just list them?

Hey! Sorry, I haven't been online for a little while, lol. Here's what I have available:

Lugia, Mewtwo, Latios, Darkrai, Articuno

I also have a ton of non shiny competitive legendaries...Just ask and I'll let you know if I have what you need~.

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    I got a shiny Skrelp. PM me if you want it.

Thanks, but I just need the ones I'm still missing: Furfrou, Binacle, Pumpkaboo, Bergmite.

I'm not looking for them Shiny or not. Please tell me which you have.

I have pretty much all of them...but I think I'm gonna pass on that Chespin. I already have a shiny one and I prefer actually using my regular Adamant one anyway. Thanks, though~

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    Aww dang. So, regarding the others, I got a Shiby Binacle and a Shiny Bergmite. They're just not 6IVs so I didn't know if you'd want it.

I'd definitely want them! Like I said, I have pretty much every legendary with great IVs, so just let me know which ones you want~

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    No Zekrom? I'll take the Kyurem, and I'd prefer the Zekrom over Reshiram, but if you don't have it that's fine :).

I do have Zekrom :). I didn't think I did, but I just had to take a closer look at pokebank, lol. Do you want Zekrom and Kyurem for your two shinies?

Last edited:

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    From 2:30 PM - 6:00 PM (EST) on Monday I can trade. Also, I know a guy who has a Shiny Pancham. I'll try to get it firm him for Reshiram, if that's ok.

I have a shiny Pancham already :/. I forgot to update the first post, sorry~. Thanks, though! After we trade I'll pretty much only need Furfrou and Pumpkaboo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back