• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] LF:Shiny Legends for Shiny Living Dex FT: Variety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2018
    Wanting the hard to get / event shiny legends.
    I Own OR, AS, X, BLACK 2 and Heart Gold. So mainly any that I can't get or soft reset for in these games.

FT:
    20th Anniversary Victini
    20th Anniversary Manaphy
    20th Anniversary Meloetta
    20th Anniversary Genesect
    Spring 2013 Meloetta
    Descartes Shiny Xerneas
    Descartes Zygarde
    XYZ Yvetal
    NA Marshadow Code
    OCEANIA Marshadow Code
    Sinnoh Cap Pikachu
    Variety of other Legends as well

I know bit of a long shot, but I am also willing to put in some hard work to get you what you want if I don't have it such as shinies or HA, if you can help me?
    P.S.
    I already have shiny; Palkia, Giratina, Tapu Koko, Xerneas and Yvetal

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2020
    Wanting the hard to get / event shiny legends.
    I Own OR, AS, X, BLACK 2 and Heart Gold. So mainly any that I can't get or soft reset for in these games.

FT:
    20th Anniversary Victini
    20th Anniversary Manaphy
    20th Anniversary Meloetta
    20th Anniversary Genesect
    Spring 2013 Meloetta
    Descartes Shiny Xerneas
    Descartes Zygarde
    XYZ Yvetal
    NA Marshadow Code
    OCEANIA Marshadow Code
    Sinnoh Cap Pikachu
    Variety of other Legends as well

I know bit of a long shot, but I am also willing to put in some hard work to get you what you want if I don't have it such as shinies or HA, if you can help me?
    P.S.
    I already have shiny; Palkia, Giratina, Tapu Koko, Xerneas and Yvetal

I'm interested the following:
    Descartes Shiny Xerneas
    Descartes Zygarde

I can offer the following:
    GAMESTP Shiny Raikou
    GAMESTP Shiny Suicune

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2018
    I'm interested the following:
    Descartes Shiny Xerneas
    Descartes Zygarde

I can offer the following:
    GAMESTP Shiny Raikou
    GAMESTP Shiny Suicune

Sounds good :) don't have Entei also? Be nice to knock all 3 on the head

Also appears we have traded before so I have you added already and I am available for next 4 hours :)

Thanks Matt!! Good trading with yah :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Hello there! It's quite a thing you're attempting; I only got to 4-ish boxes of shinies before I decided I needed a long break from Pokemon...

For shinies I can offer, I have a shiny Dialga from the 2013 event, and a shiny Silvally that I just got today from the latest event. I have a LOT more, but most of those were given to me by strangers, so I'm not really sure on their legitimacy (some even have 'Powersaves dates'; these I only keep for my collection purposes). However, if the above two don't interest you, I'll load up my game later and see what other suitable Pokemon I can offer.

The only Pokemon I'm really interested in is the shiny Tapu Koko; I only found out about its distribution the day after the event had finished, and would really like to make up for that blunder. Of course, I don't expect you to trade your only one. All my event Pokemon on offer are cloned, and I am more than happy to receive a clone in return. Just let me know what you wanna do and I'll try to work around it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2018
    Hello there! It's quite a thing you're attempting; I only got to 4-ish boxes of shinies before I decided I needed a long break from Pokemon...

For shinies I can offer, I have a shiny Dialga from the 2013 event, and a shiny Silvally that I just got today from the latest event. I have a LOT more, but most of those were given to me by strangers, so I'm not really sure on their legitimacy (some even have 'Powersaves dates'; these I only keep for my collection purposes). However, if the above two don't interest you, I'll load up my game later and see what other suitable Pokemon I can offer.

The only Pokemon I'm really interested in is the shiny Tapu Koko; I only found out about its distribution the day after the event had finished, and would really like to make up for that blunder. Of course, I don't expect you to trade your only one. All my event Pokemon on offer are cloned, and I am more than happy to receive a clone in return. Just let me know what you wanna do and I'll try to work around it.

yeah it is quite a feat but i'm the same will play pretty hard then will not play for awhile, and to make things worse i don't seem to have very good shiny luck :/ haha
    im interested in the dialga, but i plan on getting silvally code next week so dont need that, and yeah sorry only have the one tapu koko :/ unless you have cloning capabilities?

Last edited by a moderator:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • yeah it is quite a feat but i'm the same will play pretty hard then will not play for awhile, and to make things worse i don't seem to have very good shiny luck :/ haha
    im interested in the dialga, but i plan on getting silvally code next week so dont need that, and yeah sorry only have the one tapu koko :/ unless you have cloning capabilities?

I can indeed clone Pokemon if you are happy to let me do so. The entire process takes less than five minutes, so I'd be able to get it back to you right afterwards. If you agree, then it's just a matter of organising a time now (PMs maybe to reduce clutter on this thread?).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back