• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN IX] LF: Shiny Shieldon* FT: Shiny Cranidos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Been building a shiny, LOTR themed team, need the Violet exclusive Shieldon in shiny form because my Bastiodon from Legends Arceus and foreign Ditto refuse to give me a shiny child and I'm slowly losing my sanity after extensive egg hatching.

For extra picky requirements I want the shiny Shieldon to be on a Quick Ball (color coordination) and if it's male call it Boromir; Eowyn if it's female. Anything else like nature and IVs I'll fix myself, no worries there.

I'll give you a shiny, male Cranidos, Repeat Ball, standard size, no marks and let you pick nickname for the lad. Thank you beforehand to anyone willing to meet my stupidly precise demands.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • What a delightfully specific request! I'll take it on, however I'd rather be repaid with a rare Ball rather than a shiny Pokemon. (as I much prefer to hunt my own)
    I'll get started on this ASAP. (y)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    A rare ball you say? Not a problem, got a few from the item printer, so you can pick any of the following: Beast Ball, Safari Ball, Sport Ball, Dream Ball, Moon Ball, Love Ball, Friend Ball or Fast Ball. Out of the others I only have a single so I'd have to get some more.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Damn that was fast! Getting into the game and I'll trade you BUALS the Voltorb with a Friend Ball. Code: 8484

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back