• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: some one to make user bars

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    I need someone to make me a couple of user bars for my ground type club. IF someone could do this for me that would be great. just comment if you are willing to do this and say what i need to in order for you to know what i need to do. THANKS!!!!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh word haha.

Usually we don't allow request threads and I end up doing a lot of unnecessary thread locking and lesson giving, but since this one is being fulfilled I don't have to make a federal ****ing case of it. Good luck you guys!

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    oh, sorry, i didn't know i couldn't do this! haha. thanks for not getting rid of it and i won't do it on the future! THANKS!!!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    oh, sorry, i didn't know i couldn't do this! haha. thanks for not getting rid of it and i won't do it on the future! THANKS!!!

Haha don't worry about it, A&D is about sharing and having fun. :)

Back