• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Speedboost Scolipede (or member of evolutionary family)

Status
Not open for further replies.

absol_master

Call me Tygar!
Years
  • Edit: Received the Venipede! :D Many thanks to Hughes!

Trying to build a team here and came to the shocking conclusion that not a single one of my friend safaris have whirlipede in it! After learning how breeding HAs worked I got pretty discouraged.

So I am turning to you guys for help!

Looking for
    Venipede/Whirlipede/Scolipede
    Speedboost

Timid nature would be nice but not needed.
    I am IV breeding so IVs not needed either.
    Not picky! :D

But what can I offer?
    Oh gosh I really don't have many HA pokemon at all.
    I might have an HA eevee I can breed for you if you want that.

Otherwise I have a decent collection of pokemon if you need someone to help complete your dex.
    I am also willing to IV/Nature breed a pokemon for you; but know I have yet to hit perfect 4IV in a quick time, nor have ever hit perfect 5 or 6 so I ask you to be patient if this is something you'd like!

Last edited:

absol_master

Call me Tygar!
    Years
  • Oh wow, neat!

Is there any sort of ballpark as to what you'd like for it? I'm afraid it has been a while since i've dealt with trading - though I know something like that can't be cheap in the slightest XD

Years
  • I have speed boost Venipedes leftover from breeding. They have a Jolly nature. Also, some of them have Spikes and Toxic Spikes egg moves if you want that.

absol_master

Call me Tygar!
    Years
  • Oh neat, yeah those egg moves sound like they could help down the line! :D
    I'd love one! Are you looking for anything in return?

(A couple noteworthy {I think hurp} Safaris I can catch are: Fraxure, Shelgon, Phantump, and Lampent but I have quite a few types so I'd be more than happy to check if you're curious about some other :> )

absol_master

Call me Tygar!
    Years
  • Sounds grand to me! I'll be glad to go grab one for you. ^^

Edit: Found a female in my PC from December 2013 and caught a male one today, haha, so whichever you'd prefer.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back