• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BDSP LF: Spinda Trade (FT: SV Ability Patch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hey all,

Waiting for a Spinda doing my head in, and I'm trying to complete my dex! If anyone's got one, I'd appreciate a trade!

Offering a cross-gen trade of a Scarlet/Violet Ability Patch. Hope that might entice someone to check it out!

Willing to just touch trade without a reward too. But you can tell I'm a bit desperate. Hah.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Hey all,

Waiting for a Spinda doing my head in, and I'm trying to complete my dex! If anyone's got one, I'd appreciate a trade!

Offering a cross-gen trade of a Scarlet/Violet Ability Patch. Hope that might entice someone to check it out!

Willing to just touch trade without a reward too. But you can tell I'm a bit desperate. Hah.

I can breed a Spinda for you in BDSP no problem. Let me know when is a good time to trade. I'm in the eastern timezone. Also, my discord username is Lilith (I have a shiny Sandygast as my avatar).

Years
    I can breed a Spinda for you in BDSP no problem. Let me know when is a good time to trade. I'm in the eastern timezone. Also, my discord username is Lilith (I have a shiny Sandygast as my avatar).

Beaut! I'm the Jake you see all the time in #general, so give me a ping (probably in one of the Trading channels, so Arc doesn't murder me haha) when you're next on :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back