• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends Arceus] LF Spirittomb - Arceus Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Days
    • Seen Oct 19, 2023
    Hey all!

I've been smashing my head against my switch for days trying to locate all the wisps and I cannot find them all even with a map GUIDE.

I'm currently 238 out of 240 pokemon on my pokedex. Spirittomb is ALL I need to catch Arceus and complete my pokedex.

Can anyone help me out here and trade me one so I get the pokedex registry.

FT:
    -Shiny Bidoof
    -Shiny Buizel
    -Ursaluna (Alpha)
    -Dusknoir (Alpha)
    -Crobat (Alpha)
    -Gengar (Alpha)
    -Golem (Alpha)
    -Machamp (Alpha)
    -Alakazam (Alpha)
    -Empoleon (Alpha)
    -Lucario (Alpha)
    -Walrein (Alpha)
    -Steelix (Alpha)
    -Togepi (Alpha)
    -Happiny
    -Munchlax
    -Bonsley
    -Cleffa
    -Elekid
    -Togotic
    -Togokiss
    -Porygon
    -Porygon2
    -Porygon-Z
    -Wyrdeer
    -Magmortar
    -Arcanine
    -Torterra
    -Typhlosion
    -Basculegion

If there's something else you're LF let me know & I might have it ready to go.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• LF Spirittomb - Arceus Legends
      Screenshot_20231018_191009_Samsung Internet.jpg
      73.7 KB · Views: 5

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Hey all!

I've been smashing my head against my switch for days trying to locate all the wisps and I cannot find them all even with a map GUIDE.

I'm currently 238 out of 240 pokemon on my pokedex. Spirittomb is ALL I need to catch Arceus and complete my pokedex.

Thanks in advance.

First of all, I moved your thread to the site's Trade Corner section where it belongs. Second, please stop constantly bumping your post, when someone comes along who can help you they won't have to scroll very far to see it. If you still need help with this in a week, feel free to bump it again as per the site's rules.
    Thank you.

And I do hope you find some help. 👍

Days
    Hey all!

FT:
    -Shiny Bidoof
    -Shiny Buizel
    -Ursaluna (Alpha)
    -Dusknoir (Alpha)
    -Crobat (Alpha)
    -Gengar (Alpha)
    -Golem (Alpha)
    -Machamp (Alpha)
    -Alakazam (Alpha)
    -Empoleon (Alpha)
    -Lucario (Alpha)
    -Walrein (Alpha)
    -Steelix (Alpha)
    -Togepi (Alpha)
    -Happiny
    -Munchlax
    -Bonsley
    -Cleffa
    -Elekid
    -Togotic
    -Togokiss
    -Porygon
    -Porygon2
    -Porygon-Z
    -Wyrdeer
    -Magmortar
    -Arcanine
    -Torterra
    -Typhlosion
    -Basculegion

If there's something else you're LF let me know & I might have it ready to go.

Thanks in advance.

I definitely agree those wisps are rough! I happen to have an extra Spiritomb I can give you (just send over anything you're good with never seeing again). I see you're not online now, so I'll check back later. Also, I've never traded in Arceus, so you'll have to walk me through how to do it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back