• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF Starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2020
    Hello everyone,

I have been intensively playing Pokemon Sword recently. I have finished the main storyline and I don't know what else to do except breeding and completing Pokedex (which I assume one needs 3DS to do so or using surprise/link trade feature).
    I'm looking for someone who is willing to give their starter pokemon from older generations in return for my current starter pokemon.
    At the moment, I only have :
    - Charmander with HA, Timid Nature
    - Squirtle with Adamant Nature
    - Litten with HA, Jolly Nature
    - Scorbunny with 4 EMs, Jolly Nature
    - Sobble with Timid Nature
    - Grookey with Random Nature
    I don't have much to offer except those starters with random 4-5IV and few pokemon that I had been breeding such as riolu, snorunt and honedge.

If anyone is interested in helping me, please don't mind hit me up.
    Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
    I can help you get all of the rest! I'd love a Scorbunny and Sobble in return; not fussed about IVs or nature.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2020
    i have a baby scrobunny and i am looking for the other 2 starters please help me so i can finish the starter pokemon first.

Hello everyone,

I have been intensively playing Pokemon Sword recently. I have finished the main storyline and I don't know what else to do except breeding and completing Pokedex (which I assume one needs 3DS to do so or using surprise/link trade feature).
    I'm looking for someone who is willing to give their starter pokemon from older generations in return for my current starter pokemon.
    I don't have much to offer except those starters with random 4-5IV and few pokemon that I had been breeding such as riolu, snorunt and honedge.

Thanks.

I have multiple grookey, looking to get the other two

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2020
    Hello everyone,

Thanks.

I'd be happy to help you get a Bulbasaur for a scorbunny if possible

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2020
    I'd be happy to help you get a Bulbasaur for a scorbunny if possible

I would be so happy to have Bulbasaur. When should we arrange the trade?
    I am available today. My timezone is GMT+2. It is 09:02 AM (the time I posted)

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2020
    Hi I have scorbunny available and looking for Grooky! Just breeding sobble! Let me know and we can trade these!

Hi, I already have Scorbunny but if you are still looking for Grooky, I can help you out.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2020
    That would be amazing if you could, what are you needing in return?

what do you have to offer?
    I am actually looking for Ralts with Hidden Ability (Telepathy). However, if you do not have it, it does not matter.
    I accept anything.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2020
    what do you have to offer?
    I am actually looking for Ralts with Hidden Ability (Telepathy). However, if you do not have it, it does not matter.
    I accept anything.

I dont have a ralts with that, do you still need sobble? Or maybe any regionals? I have sword but have a few exclusives from sheild too I could trade

I do have a scorbunny with a rash nature and a sobble with a lax nature

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2020
    I dont have a ralts with that, do you still need sobble? Or maybe any regionals? I have sword but have a few exclusives from sheild too I could trade

If you happen to have dratini, it would be great but it does not necessarily have to be dratini.
    Any exclusives from shield would be fine.
    I am ready to trade btw.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2020
    If you happen to have dratini, it would be great but it does not necessarily have to be dratini.
    Any exclusives from shield would be fine.
    I am ready to trade btw.

Thank you! Link code 7213

Mawile, deino, seedot, farfetchd and I have an alolan vulpix, if there is one on particular you want I haven't mentioned please let me know

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2020
    Thank you! Link code 7213

Mawile, deino, seedot, farfetchd and I have an alolan vulpix, if there is one on particular you want I haven't mentioned please let me know

alolan vulpix is good one. I'll take that. I have been searching for you with that code

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back