• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF Starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2020
    Hello everyone,

I have been intensively playing Pokemon Sword recently. I have finished the main storyline and I don't know what else to do except breeding and completing Pokedex (which I assume one needs 3DS to do so or using surprise/link trade feature).
    I'm looking for someone who is willing to give their starter pokemon from older generations in return for my current starter pokemon.
    At the moment, I only have :
    - Charmander with HA, Timid Nature
    - Squirtle with Adamant Nature
    - Litten with HA, Jolly Nature
    - Scorbunny with 4 EMs, Jolly Nature
    - Sobble with Timid Nature
    - Grookey with Random Nature
    I don't have much to offer except those starters with random 4-5IV and few pokemon that I had been breeding such as riolu, snorunt and honedge.

If anyone is interested in helping me, please don't mind hit me up.
    Thanks.

Hi! I think I can help out! I have members of the rowlett, oshawott, and tepig families I can trade. I'm looking for a hidden ability litten, do you think that would be possible?

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2020
    Hi! I think I can help out! I have members of the rowlett, oshawott, and tepig families I can trade. I'm looking for a hidden ability litten, do you think that would be possible?

yeah sure, do you mind if I ask for rowlett and oshawott?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2020
    Is there anyone who still would like to trade a scorbunny for a grooky or Bulbasaur. I'm still looking for a scorbunny.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back