• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Sun Player to Evolve my Rockruff please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    Ok trying again as got no offers to help last time :(

I'm looking for a Pokémon Sun player who'd be willing to evolve my Rockruff into Lycanroc (Midday). It's 5IV, Jolly, with Fire Fang, Thunder Fang & Sucker Punch.

Will happily assist with any trade evolution you may need.
    Plus able to provide a 5IV, Adamant or Jolly Rockruff with same egg moves (Bred a bunch).
    In case you need your own competitive Lycanroc (Midday or Midnight).

Also have several other Breedject Pokémon see list below:

Varying IVs including 0 in Speed, HA Mareanies, EMs: Haze, Stockpile, Swallow & Spit Up
    Varying IVs, Bold, Triage Comfeys
    Varying IVs, Adamant, Mikikyus, EMs Nightmare & Destiny Bond
    Varying IVs Sandygast, EMs: Stockpile & Destiny Bond
    Varying IVs, Adamant HA Alolan Grimer, EMs: Curse, Stockpile & Shadow Sneak (Some have 0 Speed IVs)
    31/31/31X/31/0, Brave, Dhelmise
    31/X/31/31/31/0, Sassy, Pyukumuku (x2)
    31/31/31/X/31/31, Jolly, Absol, with Play Rough

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • Ok trying again as got no offers to help last time :(

I'm looking for a Pokémon Sun player who'd be willing to evolve my Rockruff into Lycanroc (Midday). It's 5IV, Jolly, with Fire Fang, Thunder Fang & Sucker Punch.

Will happily assist with any trade evolution you may need.
    Plus able to provide a 5IV, Adamant or Jolly Rockruff with same egg moves (Bred a bunch).
    In case you need your own competitive Lycanroc (Midday or Midnight).

Also have several other Breedject Pokémon see list below:

Varying IVs including 0 in Speed, HA Mareanies, EMs: Haze, Stockpile, Swallow & Spit Up
    Varying IVs, Bold, Triage Comfeys
    Varying IVs, Adamant, Mikikyus, EMs Nightmare & Destiny Bond
    Varying IVs Sandygast, EMs: Stockpile & Destiny Bond
    Varying IVs, Adamant HA Alolan Grimer, EMs: Curse, Stockpile & Shadow Sneak (Some have 0 Speed IVs)
    31/31/31X/31/0, Brave, Dhelmise
    31/X/31/31/31/0, Sassy, Pyukumuku (x2)
    31/31/31/X/31/31, Jolly, Absol, with Play Rough

If you can provide the Rare Candy for doing so, I can help you out. I can offer my Weavile as insurance (while you wait for me to evolve).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back