• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF Tech Scyther, Unaware Clef, Adapt Corpish, Prank Whims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruteroot02

Grass type is Love, Grass type is Life!
Years
  • I have a few pokemon I can trade like Adamant Gale Wings Talonflame, Adamant Rock Head Rhyorn, Impish Swampert with yawn, Mirror Coat, and Counter, Jolly Lucario, Adamant Moxie Pinsir, Timid Flash Fire Houndoom, Brave Tyranitar, Adamant intimidate Gyarados, Jolly Guts Heracross, Modest Zorua, Adamant Guts machop, Adamant Scrappy Kangaskhan

Bruteroot02

Years
  • I just got the scyther bud but if you have a tentacruel with rapid spin or a speed boost carvana/sharpedo I can give you the lucario and yes it does

Years
  • Ok SWEET! I will add you and hop on right now. My IGN is Jungleking and my F.C. is 4081-6221-1168.

Sure. I just need to breed them. Might take a while.

EDIT: Apparently I DONT have Unaware Cleffable. That's really weird, I thought I did. So I'll just take the Machop then. Terribly sorry. Will try to get my own so I can trade with you ASAP.

Last edited:

Bruteroot02

Years
  • Sure. I just need to breed them. Might take a while.

EDIT: Apparently I DONT have Unaware Cleffable. That's really weird, I thought I did. So I'll just take the Machop then. Terribly sorry. Will try to get my own so I can trade with you ASAP.

No worries my friend! Thanks for all the help though

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back