• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF : THESE EVENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2008
hey that slowpoke was hacked i got it checked by Dgee there were 2 things wrong with it but i dont know what they were

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
OK. its not tht i am not believing u, but i want to talk to him first if u dont mind.

do u have his YIM - MSN - or - AIM?

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
like i said i will just have to make sure wht was wrong in it first. after tht if it's hacked, i will give u a JEREMY.

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2008
do you ever talk to GU on msn aim etc if so whats his s/n

ill show you the page where he says it isnt legit

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
OK. i want to wait till i get 600+ events before i go on some forums i heard to go on.

neoseaker
neXigrams

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2008
B-Day_Bulbasaur , GU might not answer your emails however, all the info i have on the JEREMY Pokemon comes from him, the Slowpoke has obvious signs that it is hacked.

As you prob know, all the JEREMY Pokes are just colnes of 1 original pokemon for each different type so there is no way the Pokemon can look different to the info i have on what a LEGIT one should look like......

Years
Yes, all the JEREMY are exactly the same, and this is verified by various people at the event

DGee - I realized why a lot were hacks from you because you don't like to use WC files so I can't blame you but there are some other stuff, it's just a little bit odd.

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2008
You wouldnt happen to be Dx_Event would you ?? i just wondered seeing as your wants are EXACTLY the same as DX_Events wants here :

hxxp://gamezilla.forumarena.com/gamezilla-post-30.html#30 (the last reply)

darksteel, its a shame you where banned from nexi forum before you event got a chance to register cos you are all we have been talking about.....

You complain about Pokemon you got off me FOR FREE , why ????? and the PokePark 05 pokes i GAVE you where my first set that i got off quietdrive, they have been known to be hacks for a while now...

Also, according to a few people, that BP Charizard i gave you is the same one i gave to several people that day and they say theres doesnt say Sapphire.....

Last edited:

DX_event

D-Generation-X
Years
hey its me here DGee! no i havent registered any accts. i have sold my game to my neighbor.

i had a GTS psyduck i wanted checked but i guess its to late.

anyways any new events, just keep wandering here and there, just to see wht events are coming!

ha,

Years
I'm only banned from Nexi because he says I'm a troll or so I've heard, and I've been hearing you've been talking bad stuff about me or whatnot, Crunk and Pip got mad at me and I didn't do anything.

I'm don't mean to complain, I'm just wondering why some things were hacked. Sure I understood most of them because of you not liking WC files, but some stuff still doesn't make sense like the BP Charizard or the Pika with the first slot empty.

I never knew those PP05 were hacked, since I can't go nexi's I never found out >_>

I know my BP is exactly the same except the game, which is Sapphire. I never did anything but I found it odd that others had a Ruby one. I'm not suggesting any funny business, but I honestly swear that I got it like that and it is exactly the same besides that one thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back