• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF : THESE EVENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 2, 2008
i traded you the BP Charizard about 6 weeks ago, at that time i know everything that i know now, so answer this, why would i purposly trade you a hacked pokemon that has such a rookie hacker mistake ??

DX_event

D-Generation-X
Years
heyyy ddogg long time no meet. always seen ur list being updated, seeing u nvr leave these cherish ball pokemon, ha - lol.

we had a trade, guess it cant be completed now.. :( , i sold my game to my neighbor for $80 lol.... it had events inside thts why.!

lol

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2008
The Magmortar event starts in 70 mins in Japan so it will be all over trading forums shortly after that LOL

ddogg1212

Cherish Ball KING
Years
yeah. 80 bucks is pretty damngood tho. funny how all three of us have names that start with D's and were event collectors huh.

ddogg1212
dxevent
dgee
darksteel

haha. i have a friend who lives a block away from a pokecenter in japan. hes gonna get me all the dates of the magmortar uncloned ^_^

DX_event

D-Generation-X
Years
ha, nice! i just feel like buying a new game but, theres no way i am gonna start again w/ 10anivs..ha lol

i am gonna leave...thanks just came here to say hi to DGee. bye!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
ha, i feel wierd whn someone calls me bday bulbasaur.

ok, i wanted to see something which i pm'd u about.

also, whts hacked in the jeremy slowpoke, it does not match the info, right nature, but wrong gender. but still have u actully checked it or just saw it and saw its hacked?
i want u to check it please, thanks.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
oh wow, theres actully gonna be a magmortar event in 1 hour?

nice is it also called the strogest (saikyou) magmortar?

champ yes, pm me about it

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 2, 2008
there are 3 things wrong with it, i looked at the one that you traded to realsinohchamp...

Your right, its the wrong sex, there is also somehthing wrong about the SID and the IVs look very non random and user generated

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
Years
Okay, sorry, but this thread has gone way offtopic. DX, why are you separately talking to ddogg, it has nothing to do with this. Also, if you want to accuse someone of trading hacked Pokémon, it's always useful to know how you know it's hacked. Otherwise, you can't really say anything. DGee, it's against the rules to link to other forums, even indirectly.

-CLOSED-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back