• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BDSP LF touch trade Schyter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hi I can help with this.

Not dependent on it, but are you far enough in the game to purchase Upgrade from Battle Park, or have a Porygon2 or Porygon-Z to spare?

Don't worry if no, I'll still trade with you : )

Years
  • Hi,

That would be so nice!

I can purchase an Upgrade for you, no problem. I dont have any porygon though :)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hey don't worry about the Porygons, I got them sorted elsewhere.

What time zone are you? I'm British so as I post this it is 21:14

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Awesome, we'll I'm doing a trade at 7pm my time (so 8 yours) tonight if you're free to join straight after?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Not a dealbreaker, but if possible do you have a spare of any of these? (Looked a list of Pokémon not available in SwSh those exclusive to Grand Underground post-game, minus anything I have easily caught in GO or Let's Go / HOME)

- Cyndaquil (or evos)
    - Sentret / Furret
    - Pineco / Forretress

Like I said I'm more than happy to do it for nothing, but as far as I can tell those are the three that would be most annoying for me to find for my various Pokédex any time soon.

Also if you want to bring the trade forward thats ok, I'm pretty sure I'll be free for another 30 minutes before I go eat

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Sure!

Link Code is 0987 1234

My trainer is a Dawn named Platinum

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Aha you didn't have to send Kazza back - have both games so now I have two of him lol.

I saw your thread about Shining Pearl-caught Pokémon btw, I only played my save up to the point where I could get Mystery Gift but if I ever go beyond that I'll check to see if you had any success :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back