• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF Victiny on Brillant Diamond

Days
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    heyy

looking for a victiny.
    doesnt need to have special moves or a specific level.
    i just need it for completing my pokedex.
    "borrowing" would also be okay for the registry on my pokedex.
    i dont have much to offer that has the same worth, the only thing i could offer is a shiny grass-type evoli (i forgott the namey sorry)

Days
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    So in Order to make that happen i have to use gen9? so i just go with the newest version?

Years
  • So in Order to make that happen i have to use gen9? so i just go with the newest version?
    I believe you can use Victini in Sword and Shield (Gen 8) but you can't directly obtain it in those games. You'd still need to transfer it forward from the older games, or trade someone.

Victini is unavailable in current-gen (Gen 9). Check Serebii's Pokédex if in doubt; if there's no tab for "Gen IX" along the top, that Pokemon isn't available in Gen 9.

Back