• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Volcanion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
Years
  • Hiya currently I'm looking for an untouched version the Volcanion event

Movie release Volcanion

Download-File

I'm happy to clone it so you will receive it back, I'll give you any Pokemon plus two items or megastones, I'v currently got a living national dex though I'm missing a few of the alternate forms and I collect events so Iv got lots of those plus a lot of 5-6IV shiny Pokemon not all are battle ready but most are.

Last edited:

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • This is on Sun/Moon, right? If so, then a Destiny Knot would be useful. I started a new game and have had no luck with Pickup this time around.

Sure thing, anything els? Iv got some 4-6IV shiny Pokemon that would work well if you just starting a game :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    Sure thing, anything els? Iv got some 4-6IV shiny Pokemon that would work well if you just starting a game :)
    Okay then, thank you. Maybe you can choose one at random and send it back with the Volcanion after you've cloned it. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back