• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Life in the Pokemon Community!

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Yes! I'm finally finished with my overworld sprites! Can I join your comic Nitrus? Oh and his Furret is always out of his pokeball and follows Eric around. Kind of like Ash's Pikachu. Also for a refrence I'm on the good side. Well here is the sprite shees for you to use.

Life in the Pokemon Community!

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Hey, these are funny! Can I be in the comic as a dark espeon? I must save the Other Role-play section!! *shields it* I really don't care what I do, as long as I can be in it. If so, thankies! *gives cookie* If not... *takes cookie away* XD I'm hyper right now...

Nitrus

B l e a c h
    Years
    Hmm.. I don't know if there's something wrong at the 3rd strip...

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/0803/edgar4899/Comics/Arm.png

Well it's very hard to know if Artic_Wish is talking or Armadillo XD so at the next comic I'm going to make Artic_Wish's font color blue =D

Also at the next comic I'm going to work extra hard >=D and use Photoshop effects! Since I spent like short time on this one XD

Well lastly people who wasn't in the comic will be featured in the next comic

EDIT: Oh yes sorry Emerald Sky! I forgot to put thesong in there :(

EDIT 2: Anywho yes a new font. The other one was too big

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Nice not very funny but thats just me but the action I think is hardcore :D.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    >.< you spelled my name wrong! XD i hate it when people spell it Magna tho... <_< >_>

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 19, 2005
    comic's very cool, I just get really confused who's bubble belongs to who, could you maybe write:
    Manga: (etc etc etc) or Steve: (bla bla bla) in the bubbles before they say anything so i can understand who's talking?

Last edited:

Nitrus

B l e a c h
    Years
    lugia65 said:
    *notices something* In the third strip it says "he's hyper when she saves someone*

So I can miraculously change sexes ehh?

Do'h! This is what happened. When I wrote down the script and put it on the comic, I visited here and noticed something. You a guy. So I erased the s and made it he but I didn't know there was more than one XD *points to the Gender of Lugia65*

Oops! Sorry ACManga XD

Back