• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Life without Pokemon

ChikoritaBayleef

♥Bayleef Lover♥
    Years
    Pokemon Gets Cancelled <=(

What are you going to do when Pokemon gets cancelled? We all know it will EVENTUALLY. What will you do?

I'll be incredibly sad <=( I've grown up with Pokemon. I'll seriously cry when it gets cancelled. I've been playing ever since Pokemon Blue came out. I even feel sad just thinking about it getting cancelled. <=(

ChikoritaBayleef

♥Bayleef Lover♥
    Years
    It will eventually get cancelled. Who knows when though. Hopefully not soon. If it lasts longer than 2011, which is the year I graduate high school, then I would have lived my whole life with Pokemon. 13 years of the best games

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    I Would Kill Myself. I Knew Pokemon Scince I Was 2.
    (No,Really, I Have.)

ChikoritaBayleef

♥Bayleef Lover♥
    Years
    I've known it since I was 5 in 1998. I even remember the first Pokemon I EVER got. It was a Charmander. I remember I couldn't figure out how to get out of Ash's house in Pokemon Blue D=

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well, I think I'll just continue playing my collection of games when they discontinue Pokémon. Like it's been said, Pokémon will never die as long as the fan's keep it alive!

However, Nintendo have kept both Zelda and Mario alive for quite a while. So, who's to say they won't keep Pokémon alive for a really long time too.

ChikoritaBayleef

♥Bayleef Lover♥
    Years
    Hmmm you're right about that. I just realized how long Zelda and Mario have been around. Mario is over 20 years old and Zelda is probably about 20.

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
    Years
    I'll calmly move on with my life, and keep working on my Pokemon and battling. After all, it would suck to be leveling our monsters to find out they'll one day become useless. We all know we're capable of going a long period of time without new stuff coming out. And besides, it's fun to watch fanboys cry and complain and go through a period of agony like that. Let's face it, according to society, EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS FORUM is immature, and can't grow up. It will be good because nobody will longer suspect us. Nobody suspects me, but I'm just good at keeping it to myself. I have no Pokemon friends at the moment, but they exist at my school.

Years
    I know it will End but i personaly do not think it will end in the near future because companies are still making heaps of money and i do not think they will end it with 4 generation i personally always thought they would go to 5 and i still do but that is just me I gusse we Just have to wait and see

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Pokemon won't go for another 10 years or more too come. Most company's only care about money and i don't know if Nintendo do but if they do they would not stop Pokemon in the near future as it must make Billions or Trillions :O. If Pokemon ended i would just continue to play the games such as crystal and emerald and everything. And if you think about it. All Pokemon games are named after something precious except Yellow, Blue and Red weird that they have done that for years on end. I hope Pokemon will live for a long long time too come

Years
    The 4th Gen has pulled in alot of young fans so it will last a while.

If it can pull off a good wii game that will mean more fans, platinum is coming, possible G/S remake.

If all those are a success it could gain alot of popularity again.

We all know pokemon has had its bes time but it can definately stay around for at least ten years.

It could always get brought back if it does go though, Nintendo are bringing back some franchises now so thy could do it anytime.

Years
    The 4th Gen has pulled in alot of young fans so it will last a while.

If it can pull off a good wii game that will mean more fans, platinum is coming, possible G/S remake.

If all those are a success it could gain alot of popularity again.

We all know pokemon has had its bes time but it can definately stay around for at least ten years.

It could always get brought back if it does go though, Nintendo are bringing back some franchises now so thy could do it anytime.

I agree with you completly i have a cousion who is like 7 and he used to always be like pokemon is lame it is crap and for his birthday he said just get me a gameboy game and i got him diamond now he full wakes up in the morning just to watch it so if they did that to my cuz who was completly anti pokemon i wonder wat they can do to kids who kinda like them a bit

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Nintendo won't cancel Pokemon until they make no money out of it's existance. They would most likely be cancelled when the fandom population majorly decreases, and that would usually be when we have lost interest in Pokemon. There would be no other reason to cancel Pokemon.

Last edited:

Terri

Whatever floats your boat
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2015
    i would be extremely disappointed, but i'd eventually move on... after a year or so of depression

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Actually,there is a thread related to this...
    If it did get cancelled...
    *stabs self*
    POKEMON RULEZZ!!!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Damn it, everybody keeps making cruel, cruel, Threads :(

What would I do? If Naruto is still on, I'd murder my brother. But there would be what to do with poor Gratoh?... Meh, I'll just replace him with a goron.

|||A.K9|||

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    You mean if the anime gets cancelled? Well, I guess I'll be a little sad that it's finally ended, but not completely "OMG NOEZZ!!1" sad cause well, I stopped watching it a littl after D/P began. xD

Who knows though...maybe it'll get better...or eventually maybe I'll watch an ep or two. I don't really watch tv that much though, so I doubt that happening anytime soon. XD

-Neko

Back