• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Life

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
Years
  • life's cool, i got nothing against it, i've got goals and dreams and stuff for life.

i always wondered what it would feel like to see the earth from space. maybe if i did it would change how i saw life

Sert908

Hi guys :)
    Years
  • Well, of course I appreciate life. Without it where would I be? ;D I usually don't stop to look and enjoy life too much (unless of course, I'm on vacation).

Maj. Cor

With love, grace and strength.
    Years
  • Life is what you make it. You have a choice to make it suck or make it shine. If you want to be happy, BE HAPPY. If you want to be miserable, BE MISERABLE. You're the only one in charge of your life. You're in the driver's seat, so make use of. It's up to no one else to make sure you live a good life, so take charge. Do whatever the hell you want, you know? It's your life. You should be thankful you have the opportunity to live. A lot of other souls don't make it to life.​

Years
  • I think I take the majority of the time given to me for granted by doing nothing but sitting behind a screen, but nothing compares to the feeling I get when I take a journey through nature. I'm a big fan of the forest in particular because it's teeming with life from top to bottom. The concept of something being birthed from their environment, living their entire life and being sheltered by their environment, then dying and further helping to make their environment progress, that just blows me away.

I enjoy separating myself from this concrete world that's around us.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Absolutely love nature. I like the big things more than the small things... Mountains breaking above the clouds, ect. Overall, simply reflecting on the beauty in things, even a society, helps make the flaws bearable.

G-Man

disGRUNTled
    Years
  • Life's too short to be depressed or angry. I enjoy just about every minute of my life, and I always try to look at the good side of things. I hate running up hills, yet I know that if I make it up there, the view will be breath taking. things like that.

Gilgαmesh

I try to appreciate life however I can. To be really honest, life is beautiful. There are just some obstacles that people would have to cross through, and they tend to blame life due to these obstacles(I know, I used to/still do that sometimes, too). But I realize that I can't keep blaming life for putting obstacles in my path when I'm the one thats supposed to be clearing those obstacles in the first place.

After you've gone through all the challenges life can pretty much give you, you start to see the real beauty of it. If you've lived a nice life, have a career that you enjoy, and retire a flipping millionaire, you start to see the more relaxing side of life, and you start to appreciate it more, and thanking yourself that you've gone through and you did what's necessary so that, in the end, you surpassed what life could give you and rose out on top of everyone else.

That's my view, though. I struggle a lot, but I don't plan to give up anytime soon.

Kurtroll

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    I cannot appreciate life because all around me is destruction, filth, greed, lies, you name it.

However, I do try to change it for others, and in turn it makes me happy to see them happy.

ゼクロム

こんにちは!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    I love nights, especially when a full moon is up. I like looking at it. I'll stay up 'till 11pm to look at the moon. Just so beautiful. Makes life worth living.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • Life is a trip to the Graveyard. Nah, I'm kidding. xDD;;
    Life is awesome. People that get tired of life or wants to die makes me feel sorry for them. D:
    Even if life IS painful at times, you should always cherish it, I reckon.
    You only get one chance. It's best to make the most of it.

I love nights, especially when a full moon is up. I like looking at it. I'll stay up 'till 11pm to look at the moon. Just so beautiful. Makes life worth living.

YES. The Night sky is beautiful. I've never been able to see a sky full of stars though. D:
    It's really calming though. There's just something about it...

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
  • I'd like to say that I really appreciate life, but the sad fact is that I don't. My personal problems seem to get in the way and cloud my better judgment most of the time. I really need to get over it.

Kuru

Fever Dream
    Years
  • I think the philosophy of "life is what you make it" is bs. I try to be happy and live a decent entertaining life without harming other people, but I keep getting shafted by everybody and everything around me.

Recent problems I've run into have only furthered this belief. However, I do admire sitting outside in the rain and walking alongside nature, especially during autumn. I like autumn.

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    No, I do not appreciate life. I take almost everything for granted. I don't really think about how vital toilets are to my daily life or how lucky I am to be in a house with a computer and a toilet. Toilet.

I occasionally have those moments where I just love everything and appreciate everything and want to dance around in a forest naked, but as I go through life, I have other stuff to worry about.

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
  • I think the philosophy of "life is what you make it" is bs. I try to be happy and live a decent entertaining life without harming other people, but I keep getting shafted by everybody and everything around me.

Recent problems I've run into have only furthered this belief. However, I do admire sitting outside in the rain and walking alongside nature, especially during autumn. I like autumn.

Is it possible I sleep talked this? Seriously.

Xeto

Pokemon Pro
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2011
    Do you appreciate life?
    I try to. When I walk to the bus stop I gaze at the world around me, look at the clouds and see how majestic they are, listen and feel the rain, look at the Sun rising.
    I try to remain optimistic, knowing that there's only so much time we have on this Earth. And it makes life SOOO much better.

Do you have this outlook on life?
    If you don't I would really advise you to give it a try :)

Yes it seems that is good as well.

Back