• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Light~ :: Even So in Darkness

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
  • "Soundlessly, the world shall vanish
    Yet inside the darkness is a light of hope.
    "

kagerozakunsleep2.png

~~**~~

Disappeared:

I dreamed that he left never to return. Sometimes I'm afraid my dreams will become real if I dream them enough. I think, somehow, I am shaping my own reality by the thoughts.

He's laying in my lap now. I like the feel and smell of his hair. Because he is asleep I can't shut my eyes. What if he fizzles out in darkness behind my eyelids before I can open them again. I guess in a way, I've become paranoid because of my love.

Maybe my thoughts are too long away from here. I can hear Nozomi singing quietly in the other room. Her voice doesn't seem to be carrying far. I think mine doesn't either, you know, when I get the pleasure of singing. But at least this quietly singing voice reminds me of the reality I have; It could have easily been something else, you know? The path behind me before that point in time looks bleak. What if I am forced to turn back? I don't want this to fade, so...... help me God.............

Haven't I been hurt enough already? We can't all be martyrs. I want just this small thing. This one little flame flicker in the dark.

I'm going to hold onto him a little longer here and imagine a brighter future than what I can realize now.

Back