• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LIGHT PLATINUM

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2013

I just started finding these GBA hacks and realized how legitimate this one was. The artist who made this is a total badass.I had been playing Crystal on my PSP for a while when I found the power of this hack was like that of Mewtwo.I've been playin for a couple days,I pretty much already got my team in order.Snover,Swellow,Scizor,Gyarados,Blitzle and Croagunk.I have a pretty good moveset for now.
    In this game you should talk to everyone inside and outside because they might give you Pokemon,TM/HM's,Items and who knows what else. The pokemon sprites are even more abundant than the unhacked games,they aren't hacks to me they are just awesome homebrews. I play Nintendo games and Genesis on my PSP because some baser stole my DS Lite.Sadly there will be no completion of any of my pokedexes because I'm emulating.I can't imagine how much greatness lies in the DS homebrew scene but for now these GBA brews have the DS pokemon in them so I'm good.This is the best pokemon game I've played yet and I used to have Pearl and Platinum.I never got to really play Black but it seemed legit.There's like fifty towns and areas to go to and catch every damn thing.An NPC wanted my spinarak for scyther and when I got the scyther he evolved into Scizor.I got good hopes for when I catch my legendary dream team but until then I'll have fun levelling the simple pokemon.Has anyone else experienced the awesome? If not your missing out.

Hey there! Light Platinum's definitely really popular and it's actually our most recent hack of the year on PC. Unfortunately you're not discussing it in the right place, however, as New Users / Welcome is for greeting new members that join. D: I'd recommend to check out the Light Platinum thread in Emulation; it's the best place to post your comments and concerns about the game!

Closing this thread now. Have fun on PC and you can always contact me or Cid if you need more help! ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back