• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Light within the Shadows ooc :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Well post here if you need to ask any questions.. This will soon filled with trainer info so yah.... x3 Anyway if you need to ask any questions post it here not in the main thread

Edit:Time to post train info and what not x3

Humans (Good)

Name: Taichi Sugimori

NickName: Tai

[Personality: Pretty Retro style, careless nature. Tai's personality varies, but his main thought in his mind though is exploring.

Tai tends to be very nonchalant about things most of the time. He's by no means easily intimidated, and doesn't have an exceptionally short temper. Of course, when someone he cares about is harmed, he does get very angry at the one who did it to them and will fight to the death to prevent it from happening again.

As you might assume from the above statement, Tai also has a strong sense of justice. However, he firmly believes that right and wrong are just concepts, and that it's what you do and what you believe in that matters in the end. He personally thinks that the lives of others take priority over his own, though he's by no means incredibly selfless. However, he will gladly risk his life so that someone else can keep theirs without so much as a second's hesitation.

Tai lacks patience, and prefers continuous action to repetitive and monotonous situations. He may even look for trouble for the sake of entertainment.

Appearance: Tai has dark chocolate brown hair that covers his entire forehead and extends well past his eyebrows and ends just before his eyelashes. He usually brushes it to the side so it doesn't annoy his eyes. Tai has a black cap facing backwards and a pair of gogles over the cap. He has bright crystal blue eyes that tend to stick out to most poeple as they're very bright. He stands at an average 5 feet and 4 inches, not to tall but not to short. Tai has a strong upper body and a slim torso. He is not "buff" but not too frail either. It's a mix between the two.

Clothes-wise, Tai wears a plain blue shirt with a pokeball insignia on his right sleeve. He has a dog tag that had his parents names and his own. He also wore a pair of black jeans and a pair of white shoes with the label "Vans" on them in red letters. On each hand he has black wristbands.

Good or Evil?: Good

Current Shadow Pokemon:None

Current Location: Gateon Port

Name: Arlene Marie Sanders

Appearance: Arlene, despite not being human, is a sight to behold; a resonating beacon of pure beauty and perfection. Her fox-orange fur drapes downward smoothly across her enticing, flaring curves in a bright cascade, barred by the flawless candent-white vesture of her underbelly coat. Her large, captivatingly-deep emerald eyes stab out from her face, following naturally into the delicate curvature of her muzzle and ending in the two characteristic black markings of a fox and the obvious cold black canine nose. Her hair is a striking, lovely blonde curtain that follows her form, down to her mid-thighs, and hides her right eye partially. A clever instrumentation of her own beauty. Matching with the black gloves and socks of fur on her footpaws and hands, she normally wears a jet-black tanktop (which does little to hide her obvious, large-scale "development") and cargo pants - bunched at the shins - ending in combat boots that are so well-kept and cared for that they shine like pure ebony in the light.

Personality: Arlene naturally is a fairly neutral person by instinct. She normally is one to outright refuse conflict, but the bruises on her forepaws indicate a life of fighting and defending her life, to the contrary; she is ashamed of it, and ashamed of ever having to resort to violence. She believes in an ultimate balance of perspective, a final balance between the relative good and evil; it is a viewpoint that many think strange or outlandish, but Arlene is at the same time not without her sense of morals. She is lawful and will fight for what she believes in with fierce vigor, and will do little to stand in the way of others doing the same.

History: Arlene was born on February 25, 1981, to a married couple of presumably Russian origin (which may or may not stereotype to her actions when she's angry) who immigrated to Sacramento, CA (USA) several years prior. With what little memory she has, she recalls meeting her grandfather, who had a strange glow in his eyes and stark black hair, unlike her parents... This has led her to believe that her descendants were part of one of the northern Russian moon-fox tribes, who worshiped the moon as their god of life. Their ability of foresight and strong grip on arcane arts would certainly explain why she has the abilities she does. Since her parents' murder when she was 3, she has been part of an orphanage until age 18. Being 19 now, she lives a semi-nomadic lifestyle by the golden rule, and is generally minimalistic. She is also an underground death-metal artist with the band Doom, as lead guitarist, and writes all of the band's music

What part you wish to play: A Snagger who works with Cipher, but only for the sake of getting Shadow Pokemon. In fact, her alliance may shift within the RP; she could betray Cipher. She might also end up travelling with the "heroes" secretly working for Cipher. Who knows...?

Nickname (Optional): Hm... None.

Personality: Modest and friendly, Valerie is a nice, sweet girl who is hard to blame or accuse of anything. She's just so innocent and kind-hearted... How could she do anything wrong? Being pleasant and optimistic is what she does best! Valerie seems just like the perfect friend to have, or the most kind person you could know.

At least, that's how everybody sees her.

The real Valerie is not nice or sweet or kind-hearted at all. She is selfish, manipulative, and cold-hearted. While it seems hard to imagine the "happy-go-lucky" Valerie being anything but pleasant, the fact is this is all just the cover she gives herself to appear harmless and innocent. On the outside, she may be standing nearby looking shy and cute. But in her mind, she'll be calculating deceitful trickery for her own greedy desires.

What makes Valerie dangerous in this respect is that nobody really knows the "dark" side of her. Others just think she's the sweetest little girl in the world. She inwardly hates everybody except for herself, and feels a deep need for power. Perhaps there is some deep psychological problem she has. Whatever the case, however, given the "power" she desires, Valerie could prove herself to be a threat to any who get in her way.

Appearance: While a bit small in build, Valerie isn't particularly short. She has hair so dark brown it's almost black, kept at shoulder-length and straightened most of the time. Her eyes are a peculiar shade of blue. Depending on how you look at them, they can be soft, bright, and cheery or cold as chips of ice, much like Valerie herself... Since she began working with Cipher, she started wearing more casual clothes as not to look suspicious. She has a denim jacket with a label on the inside of the collar that read "Cipher", to at lease make up for the lack of a Cipher uniform. Otherwise it's simple shirts, everyday tennis shoes any trainer would wear... Nothing exciting or interesting.

Good or Evil?: Evil

Know SHadow Pokemon in her possesion: None

What part you wish to play: Human

Nickname:Alistar

Personality: Zane isn't the nicest person to meet, having grown up in the Pyrite Orphanage. He doesn't make jokes and treats people with disrespect. If someone gets to open up, which isn't likely then you would know that his personality was caused by the rich people in Agate. Zane just despises rich people, since he thinks that they think that they're better then him. Zane may be cold, but if you really get to know him, then he can really be a good guy, but no one knows that because they're afraid of him. He views the Snagem and Cipher members as 'rich class' and despises them as well. Near the heroes, he puts on a mask of indifference.

Appearance: Zane is 6'5" tall, has long and wavy Blue hair which reaches down to his shoulders, his skin has been nicely tanned by the sun burning on him as it did the other orphans. His eyes are of a cold brown color, but have a streak of blue in them. Zane also has big ears, good for hearing far away conversations.

Zane isn't really muscular as you can see his ribs if he ever took his shirt off. His shirt is black with a picture of a pokeball on the back. The front has a picture of a Great Ball, an Ultra Ball, and a Master Ball, but he usually hides it in a white cloak. His arms are thin, and look whimpy, but they are pretty strong, but don't be surprised if they break.

Zane's legs are as skinny as sticks, but no one ever notices, as he has baggy pants on. His pants are a light blue from being bleached in the sun. They have four pockets on the sides, but the back pockets got torn off from overuse. The four pockets carry hidden pokeballs, and a black cloth to hide them. Yeah, he isn't really attractive.

Good or Evil?: No one knows, he helps the good guys out, but he's pretty evil, and he has his own agenda.

Species: Ralts

Nature: Quirky

Personality before Shadowfication: Riku was a very compassionate and upstanding pokemon, she always stopped fights even if it meant getting hurt herself. Also shy a few times when situations become to stressful for her. She was always glad to help out any type of pokemon or trainer but was quick enough to evade capture. Se would often steal pokemon from other humans or play the pittiful person and would act innocent and cute and run off with their food and giggle alot.You would always see her laughing with other pokemon and she loved life..That was until she came across soem strange looking people and tried helping them..And..She foolishly fell into their trap and became a shadow pokemon..which proves her foolishness.

Trainer you will be caught by: None as of yet

Good or Evil: Good or becoming good >.>

ACT I
    Gateon Port and Shadow Pokemon!

Welcome to the region Orre young (or old) trainers! You have arrived at Gateon Port to do errands! But whats this..a battle between too powerful trainers...?GO WATCH! or are you one of those people that will continue on with your own buisness? In any case the pokemon you see seem more powerful then normal! How odd is that? Are you jealous? But there is one itneresting quality about these pokemon..there eyes are blood red..What could this mean?... And then out of no where they become more stronger! And...begin attacking there own trainers and run off! That was an itneresting experience was it not.. Well you'd better get a move on and finish those errands!

Places of interest:

-Pokemon Center: A obvious need for every trainer you may heal your pokemon here.
    -Rotating Bridges: Rotating Bridges that lead to the lighthouse and some houses.
    -Lightouse: Obviously a lighthouse..Sometimes people go up here to look up at the see..Great view!
    -Parts Shop: This is where you are going to do your errands! Your need the unknown part! And you shall meet a man who is going to give you your first pokemon! For free! How lucky are you?!
    -Krabby Clubs: A club to hang out and eat..Sometimes performances of the infamous mage duo are held here at night.

Objectives:

[U]-Finish your errands and obtain the unkown part

-Obtain your first pokemon from the following pokemon:
    Poochyena,Zigzagoon,Pidgey, Mudkip , Charmander, Turtwig , or Bidoof
    -Obtain the Snag Machine from a secret warehouse in the back of the Krabby Club
    -Meet the first Cipher members

Extras(optional):

Have some fun at the crabby club!
    Meet the women with the Munchlax
    Explore the lighthouse!
    Have a battle with a man who has a shadow pokemon.(You can win or loose either way if you wanna have a battle this is the extra part for you)

If you are a good human those are your objectives in gateon port. You may do whatever you wish in Gateon Port but make sure you do the following in the objectives list. The Extra list is for something while your waiting for others to post. I may add to that later

Congratulations you have become a member of Cipher! An evil organization who creates shadow pokemon! You get a cool outfit color of your choice and watch the scientists make shadow pokemon.. Then you are given a shadow pokemon that was recently made and are told to test the shadow pokemon out.. The shadow pokemon you are given could be any type but..Oh no the pokemon has turned on you! Return it quickly! Then report to your boss about the incident with the shadow pokemon...

Places of interests.

-Cipher Lab: Where shadow pokemon are created
    -Training room: where you are training your pokemon!
    -Loading Room: This is where the Shadow Pokemon are loaded into pokeballs and given to Cipher members
    -Generator Room:This is the room in which provides power to the Cipher lair if the Generator were to become to low or high this could be disaterous.
    -Experimental Room: This is where the members experiment there shadow pokemon by battling with them

Objectives:

-Go get your cipher uniform (can be any color)
    -Go and get your shadow pokemon from Cipher Admin Hawks
    -Test out your shadow pokemon in Experimental Room
    -Avoid your shadow pokemons attack when it goes arry
    -Report to your boss about the shadow pokemon attack and obtain the snag machine from your boss

Extras

-Have a battle with a cipher member for some fun
    -Intruder!
    -Go exploring
    -Get your first snag!

_____________________________________________________________________________
    For the Shadows Eye...

Well congratulations you've got one major part to play! I mean wow you can see shadow pokemon? How cool is that?! Well in some cases yes..And some cases no..In this case..Your really screwed..You just noticed te black aurua around them and yel out.. "Whats with those pokemon?!" And 2 disguised members seem to notice this..Uh-oh..What do you do now..?.. RUN! You run for quite some time but then you have to stop to take a breather......Oops..you just got caught by Cipher ! D:... You wake up several hours later in a dark room..Unable to comprehend what happened in any case..You must escape before something bad happens to you!

Places of interest

Your in the cipher lab! Don't stop to smell the roses!

Objectives

-Obtain the snag machine from a room your running through
    -Rescue one shadow pokemon you find
    -Escape the clutches of Cipher!

Extra

The Shadow Pokemon Room
    Injury!

You wake up..your entire body aches and you are very fatigued..Your under a bright light and machines surround you...Your heart beat is very slow..and then.....Your filled with nothing but anger and hate! Congratulations..You have entered Hyper mode You strugle within your binds but to no avail..you are shoved in a box and forced down a convyer belt. You pass many similar rooms that have pokemon in them as well..Then before you have time tyo react..You are..forcably shoved into a pokeball and shipped off to gateon port...

Places of Interest

Your in a pokeball what could you see?!

Objectives

-Escape your pokeball
    -Get away from Cipher
    -Find a trainer to help you

Extras

None yet

Oh wow that was alot!

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    You can take out the question mark in the last name if you want. I just put that there so you would know that Zuko doesn't have a last name. And he is 16 if you needed that info.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Alright I will edit it..and we can begin after umbreon posts and I choose a shadows eye

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

Sorry I haven't posted immediately, GP-chan! As you know, (because you stayed up with me practically the whole time) I was up literally all night working on that "thing" ;D for Diego. How is yours coming along, by the way? I ended up not finishing my Roleplay sample until 7:30 am my time, 4:30 am this time. By the time I was finishing my final sentences, we were both pretty zombified, and my wrist aches like bollocks now, so i'll probably start writing my application sometime tonight. ^_^; <3 Then by tomorrow, the Shadow's Eye will be decided. Lol. In the likely event that I don't make Shadow's Eye, the other candidate put up the most amazing application i've ever seen, i'd either like to be another trainer (Good, since we don't have any of those female yet) Or a shadow Pokemon, which we're in desperate need of. Anyways, catch you later! <3UG

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Lol umbreongirl porally has shadoweyes in the bag..if you've seen her pots lol they are like..a mile long >.>; anyway..

Rubbi I needa to know what catagory to put you under good or evil x.x

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    So I should put him secretly good? or just under evil? Oh and after I write the bio for gateon port I'lltell umbreon to post her mile long sign-up here We'll start without the shadows eye for now x3

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Well I dunno she hasn't posted yet >.> As i said before her psots I like super long so yah..but your character deserves a special part I dunno what but sicne your not human you won't fit under the human category.. You could have been experimented by cipher since your not human but your gonna have to give me a few ideas where your character could fit in sicne shes not human..you could always change into a shadow vulpix or nine-tails >.>;

edit: Anyway I'm working on the opening for the role-play it will be posted soon x-x;, like objectives and stuff and free work posts and side storiesand whatnot and man do my hands hurt o_O And I'm coloring the stuff so it will be easier to seprate the characters and the objectives and stuffs

Last edited:

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
    Oh come now. She's a necromancer. She can raise the dead. There's so many plot devices you can use out of that! :P

In all seriousness, let's say Arlene is Cipher's "prized experiment" and her arcane powers used to resurrect dead Pokemon to fight for them... Just a thought.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    OH THAT WOULD WORK! But what category should I put you under? x.x

edit I'm almsot done doing the opening posts I'm still working on evil humans but I'm almost done (yay!) Oh and I need shadow pokemon and the shadows eyes x.x;

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
    Well Arlene generally is a kind of "lawful" neutral, so you can put her under a "good" category of some kind. Hell, if you want to, you can just lump her under "Humans (good)", but just note that she isn't actually human but is allied with them, if she isn't going to be the Shadow's Eye.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Well I edited the opening post and everyones trainer info I still need to do a few things with it..but its...colorful no? x3

@Darkhaven is Arlene half fox or half pokemon?

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    So she has foxy ears x3? And a foxy tail?... And foxy whiskers? :o... dSo basically she's a kitsune. Nice alright I'm working back on the opening post so you and rubii's characters will be in there soon. but do you liek the new information post? xD it colorful xD rainbw rocks!

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    A kitsune is a half fox person or full fox in human form so basically..she's a kitsune! xD alright back t working on opening post.. Kill me now x____x

edit: Alright I'm finished editing the opening post. This is where you will find the objectives that you must put in your posts while your someone.Extras are for when you've gotten all the objectives done and your character has nothing to do..And you wanna psot..SO basically its a free post xD

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back