• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lights Out

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    At home I sleep 8-10 hours because no responsibilities. At school though I usually sleep from 5-7 hours because I like to do things at night and I can live on caffeine haha.

Ayselipera

So far this summer I've gotten plenty of sleep. I'm not in school and I'm not working so I sleep as much as I want ayaya

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    My sleeping patterns were fine until Ramadan hit. XD I now get home around 3-3:30, work/procrastinate until it's time to break my fast and then go to the mosque or stay home and end up sleeping at 8 or something. XD Yesterday I slept at 11pm and woke up this morning at 4am, but that was only because I had coffee. :3

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
    Years
    I sleep at whatever time I want or whenever I just randomly fall asleep, even on school nights. These days I've been getting less than eight hours of sleep, so when I wake up in the morning, I feel tired. And drowsy. xD

Aaand I don't like sleeping with lights on, thus it's lights off for me... unless I suddenly drift into slumber.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    My sleeping patterns gone all messed up since I finished High School in June, I've been going to bed at around 3-5am and waking up at about 2-5pm. xD;

Though no doubt by September, when I start sixth form, I'll be going to sleep about 10ish and waking up around 7am.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I usually get six hours, but sometimes seven. It's usually a 3am/4am - 10am thing. Tonight, it's gonna be 3am - 9am because I have to get up early lol

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I never get a full night's sleep at night. Now, sometimes I'll make up for it during the day with lengthy afternoon naps. My sleep schedule has been totally messed up since before I can remember. Nothing has worked to get it back to some semblance of normal. I hardly ever get to sleep before 3 AM.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I like to get about 7-8 hours of sleep a night, and normally go to bed at around 1am-ish. It's been working out for the past couple of years, now. Work is probably going to complicate things, as I'll need to be up earlier on a more regular basis, and could be working late. Indeed, it's going to make me appreciate sleeping in at the weekend all the more, as I've traditionally just thought of it as any other day with regard to sleep. Not any moooooooore! :D

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    I've recently discovered that I'm the type of person that doesn't really need that much sleep. Idk, that's just how my body works. If I sleep at 8 PM, I'm going to wake up at either 12 AM or 1 AM. If I sleep at 1 AM, I'm going to wake up at like, 7 AM. But that doesn't bother me too much, because that means I can stay up insanely late and still wake up early(which is kind of a ***** sometimes but whatever), so yeah. xD;

Back