• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Like Reaching for the Sun - OOC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Ahahahaa, my little riddle is such epic fail. Anyone besides my ditsy character having trouble figuring this one out? XD Any suggestions for answers will be accepted with interest. Real one to come in my next post, during which I will also drag this round onward to the long-waited finale that I already hinted at just now. If Thesis doesn't make it by then, he can have his character arrive a bit late to the party.

As for the design thing...well, I was kind of thinking these picture-perfect little cottage-type houses, but I'm not overly picky. What I've seen thus far seems fine to me. ^^

And yeah, it's a pity, but I suppose it can't be helped. Too late to take new ones now. :x

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    For the first part of the riddle, I am tempted to guess "life"--to be philosophical, if nothing else. And the second part . . . the world?

Being on this side of the riddle is difficult. ^-^;; Might change my guesses later. Good riddle, though.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Hoo...good guessing, but keep in mind that each answer you give must not only fit the criteria of its own riddle, but must also have the one(s) following it still make sense, since each answer is contingent on the previous.

In the spirit of the challenge, I'm not going to confirm or deny yet, but being philosophical is probably a good approach for this. XD

Anyway, I'm going to wait a bit longer in case Yibber or Thesis manage to make their pokémon center arrival posts, but in the mean time...I shall put all three hints here for your perusal. :3

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Oh, and incidentally?

"D-Don't be so rude!" the brunette chirped, pounding the top of the mud doll's head with a gentle fist before turning to the green haired loli to apologise, "Don't think too bad of Kato, she just gets a little excited sometimes."

Wut, green hair? Iris' hair is a good, solid black thank-you-very-much. I think you've gone and confused her with the hologram lady or something. XD

Totally going to have fun writing her response to this one, though. <3

Last edited:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    That was careless, someone must have knocked me out mid writing and made that mistake. =A=

I was having trouble coming up with a response, seeing as how it's kind of hard to lengthen a conversation between two playable characters from which I only control one. Looking forward to the response though. x3

And I've just given up on riddles... =3=

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    AHHH~! My exams are coming in two week's time ;__; So I'll probably be inactive (but it's not that I've been seen spamming any threads lately xD), being tortur- I mean, revising and cramming. Yeah, school really is mean sometimes D: And it seems that all the riddles given so far are a threat to my brain, *clutches head protectively*, but I shall give a shot at the last riddle Laure was asked, yes. *guesses* Could it be the first step that's the most important?

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Was it alright for me to control that tournament official a little? Since he was a type of NPC, I thought it might be acceptable; but if not I can edit.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Yeah, don't sweat it. I love what you did with him so I have no issues. Besides, even if there was an issue it would have been my fault for pulling a stupid and not specifying out of bounds like the rules stated. :x

On that note, though: no-one finishes the official guy. I do still have some plans for him. x3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back