• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Like the Unova region is ours

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Meh he's okay. I don't like his choice of Pokemon (like Vanilluxe, same for Brycen), and he looks more like a Fire / Bug type, and Vanilluxe is the exact opposite of what he should have. Maybe Darmanitan...

Years
    With the haircut that the man has, I think he should've been a fire/dragon trainer, as dragons tend to be symbols of power. That's just my opinion, and as the highest up, being so nice to Cheren seemed a bit off. I'd kinda expect the Best to be sorta BA.

P.S. N creeped me out, just saying.

Jack

ego
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2020
    He certainly looks like a champion. But i have to agree a little. Hes matching wallace for me.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Personality-wise, he's great. Pokémon roster-wise, though? He's not so great at that. His team really, really needs a revamp, due to the lack of type diversity on his team.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    Alder seems like a suitable person to be champion but his Pokemon need a super revamp in my opinion. His team should have consisted of Eelektross, Volcarona, Hydreigon, Samurott, Serperior and Emboar. I think that would spice things up a bit.

Back