• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

...like to see in a poll?

What do you like to see in a poll?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    What do you like to see in a poll, hmmm?

I like... non-randomness.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I like random polls, but not like..so random that they serve no purpose whatsoever, and end up getting locked within 30 seconds of being created xD

Then again..I like every poll that actually serves a purpose here, and I'll post in anything so..meh..

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Polls that require some thought and can start a conversation or debate.

In terms of randomness there are loads of here already, which people use to get their post count up ¬_¬.
    LIke the 'when's your bday', 'whats your age' or 'whats your name', seriously, nobody really cares or is going to look through them all. Totally pointless.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    =_=;

I like to see a poll where I believe others opinions on the subject are worth considering and reading.
    This is not one; alas.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    I voted on "Hmm... I don't care really, I'll post in anything!"

and

"Ones that have "other" in them, in case I don't like any of the choices."

Melody

Banned
    Years
    =_=;

I like to see a poll where I believe others opinions on the subject are worth considering and reading.
    This is not one; alas.
    Same here. I like polls that make me think and polls that give people's opinion on things that usually arent brought up in society. I like to see the public opinion on matters. Especially ones I'm not too informed about. Because If i see a an opinion that I disagree with I can voice my disagreement and debate out the points until I have a clear picture of the issue at hand ^^"

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I forgot what I like to reply to.... oh yeah, I mean, I've still forgotten.

Polls with randomness is fine at times.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I think a good poll is a creative one. No "HEY GUYS WHADDYA THINK OF SCHOOL?" None of that D<

The abortion thred was interesting, but then it got dangerously stupid. So did the gay couple thred. What happened with those is people didn't bother reading through a post, and responding, then the original poster got mad because you didn't understand what they were trying to say, as they should be.

What I'm trying to say is something that people can talk about, not debate about.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I like randomness because it makes the poll a little more interesting. The Ability to pick more then one choice because sometimes if the poll askes "whats your favorite" and I happen to have 2 favorites I'll just check both. And i like Other because sometimes when there is a poll and I dont like any of the choices I'll just pick other because I dont like any of the choices

:t354:TG

Years
    I went with 4 options from this poll:

Good choices
    Choices that have some thought put into them.
    Ones that have "other" in them, in case I don't like any of the choices.
    Hmm... I don't care really, I'll post in anything!

So a mixture of all them really

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I really don't care. A pole is a pole. And poles must be answered! :rambo:

Back