• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lily's Arts

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    Lily's Arts (Updated May 4th)

Last Update: May 4th

'Sup everyone. :]
    My name is Lily if you didn't already know and I just happen to be an artist improving in the process. I draw Pokemans 99.9% of the time. If you'd like to see more of my stuff, you can go to my DA gallery in my signature, otherwise I have not much else to say. Just click the links to see them. The info about the picture should be in the description/tables if you want to know more.​

Lily's Arts

SERIOUS (SRS) ARTS
    Stuff that I actually spend time on.​

Digital​

Oekaki​

Traditionally Drawn​

Lily's Arts

Doodles/Sketches
    Random stuff drawn for fun!​

Lily's Arts

Lily's Arts

Done in iscribble.​

Lily's Arts

Lily's Arts

Lily's Arts

Lily's Arts

My ridiculous game crossover, which I like to call Pokami (Pokemon+Okami GEDDIT?), or imfamously known as Roarkami. All of these above were drawn at school on a single piece of printer paper. If you want to know more about this, I'll be happy to answer any questions.​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    Wow your fantastic artist, I realy enjoyed looking at your art. My favorites is your first one I love how you did the bubbles; also the surfing one and dragon one is fantastic too. I like the costume doodle one too. : D

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
    Years
    I'm impressed by your imagination :P
    I love your traditional PIKACHU drawing :D
    It made be feel so happy when i saw the pikachus!
    I believe this is the power of art! (eyes on fire)

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Oh hey look, Lily made an arts thread! I never got around to making mine. XD

All of your amazing artwork I've seen and extolled before, so you don't need be babbling on and on about things I've already told you! ♥

And I am so watching you not update this thread. ಠ_ಠ

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    Wowee! You've made me feel compelled enough to reply on a thread.
    I adore the dedication you put on your artwork. The colouring is neat and fantastic. Paying close attention to mood/atmosphere... And not just randomly slapping in colours.

Also, I have a magnetic attachment towards ocean/beach stuff, so that helps! Haha. I decided to check out your other stuff in you gallery and it makes me happy that almost all of your work has some sort of story to tell. You have a knack for making illustrations. (Something I'm not good at.)
    Keep up the good work.

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    I adore the dedication you put on your artwork. The colouring is neat and fantastic. Paying close attention to mood/atmosphere... And not just randomly slapping in colours.

Also, I have a magnetic attachment towards ocean/beach stuff, so that helps! Haha. I decided to check out your other stuff in you gallery and it makes me happy that almost all of your work has some sort of story to tell. You have a knack for making illustrations. (Something I'm not good at.)
    Keep up the good work.

Really? I'm glad you like my stuff. I'm also love beaches and water. xD
    I never really thought of my pictures of having any meaning behind them, nor did I for once think of them as illustrations from an implied storybook, but it's really cool to hear that my pictures convey that feeling to you. Thanks. :3​

bewbs

~Chloe~
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Adorable Lili
    I love how the detail is so soft and the fun is really captured in these pics.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    I think you might already know that I love your artwork to no end. xD
    Either way, your style of art is really amazingly inspirational. <333 the sketches

LugiaFreak

Years
    Oh my cheesus, this is good stuff. O.O

Your art is simply amazing! Love Tropicana is outstanding - lovin' the square watermelons you got goin' on. :D The colors are bright and cheerful, perfect for the drawing. And the shading is excellent... It's just awesome all the way around.

Great work, Lily! :) :) :)

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    Aww, thank you so much, all of you! ;; <3
    I promise I'll try to draw some new things and post them up here soon.​

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024

Keep up the good work.
    I have to agree with Cooks here. Your art is so awesome that I'm having a hard time coming up with words with which to praise it. I can really see the effort and time put into each piece, which makes it even better ('specially cause I'm lazy and hardly spend time on my own work DX).

Also~

ROARK-VEE IS WIN <3

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    !! I never noticed this.

If I could, I would fave all of them ten times over. I still am flabbergasting over the skymin ones you drew. I never deserve them XD

Ac1d

Game Dev
    Years
    You're an amazing artist, and yet so young!
    You should consider becoming a game artist.
    For example Intro-Screens etc...

Once you've got the professional experience under your belt, You could go far ;)

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    Thanks so much everyone. n_____n

Also..
    Updated Digital Art and Doodles sections~​

Back