• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lionrt60 & envoirment's shop

what did you come here looking for

• shinies

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • legends

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • starters

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • stones

• ev trained poke

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • uu poke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other poke

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    im looking for a beldum, feebas, bagon, and gible. how much can i get for tm 84- poison jab?

lionrt60

Animal Crossing 3ds ♥
    Years
    im looking for a beldum, feebas, bagon, and gible. how much can i get for tm 84- poison jab?
    I can get u all of that except 4 feebas and idk what u would want 4 the tm
    If it's not much to ask can I have a Male Piplup, ANY nature:) If its not to much to ask becuz, I already asked for a Turtwig.
    I got 1 lying around in a box, I put that in the random pokes on offer section on my 1st post on this thread:)

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    Hey man!
    Are you still offering the horsea with aurora beam?
    If so I would love one.
    If you want something for it CMT.

lionrt60

Animal Crossing 3ds ♥
    Years
    Hey, I might have giveaways for holidays? idk? still, keep posting with your trade requests:)

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    Are they around to trade now? If not it isn't a contest is it :P What have the other two requested?

lionrt60

Animal Crossing 3ds ♥
    Years
    Are they around to trade now? If not it isn't a contest is it :P What have the other two requested?
    absolutely nothing, but I still need that tm, basically ive got 2 ppl saying theyve got the tm but not saying what they want:(

lionrt60

Animal Crossing 3ds ♥
    Years
    Hey guys:DIve been thinking about having, like, a contest for a pokemon, but I dont have any ideas, do you? tellme plz:D thanks in advance:)

Back