• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little late to the party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    So, little late to the 6th gen party, took me awhile to get a 3ds, but with the new online trading in game it opens up a whole new world for me. I'm hoping to get some help. I chose froakie as my starter because I knew I was going to choose Charmander because he is my OG Pokemon. I'm now really hoping that someone will be willing to trade me a Fennekin because that's the Pokemon that I really wanted to choose. I've looked on the GTS but all the offers on there are for Pokemon I don't have this early in the game. I have a couple extra eevee's that I'd be willing to trade.

notecard

please kill me
    Years
  • Once you beat the game you get a Fennekin since you chose Froakie as a starter. The same goes for the other starters, I think if you choose Fennekin you get a Chespin and if you chose Chespin you'd get a Froakie.

If you still want a Fennekin right now though I have one that I could trade

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Once you beat the game you get a Fennekin since you chose Froakie as a starter. The same goes for the other starters, I think if you choose Fennekin you get a Chespin and if you chose Chespin you'd get a Froakie.

If you still want a Fennekin right now though I have one that I could trade

I really want one now, but I didn't know you get one at the end of the game. If you're willing to trade one I'd greatly appreciate it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    My friend code is 1135-1805-8928. Won't be back on wifi for awhile though unless I can connect to the work wifi

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Just got home from work, added you as a friend. I'll be back online about the time I posted the original topic earlier

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Oh, somehow missed this one. Usually when you make any sort of trade request(s) you wanna do that in our Trade Corner, which is where I will move this thread to now.

Just for future reference.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Oh, somehow missed this one. Usually when you make any sort of trade request(s) you wanna do that in our Trade Corner, which is where I will move this thread to now.

Just for future reference.

Sorry about that, thought I was in the right place

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back