• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Living Dex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2019
    Not sure if this should go here, just wondering if anyone would be willing to help me complete a living dex by trading me at least the first evolution of any pokemon I don't have yet. I have a couple things I couod give in return but not much yet, hoping to start a shiny collection with the shiny charm. Mods feel free to move this wherever it needs to go.

Katchelina

"...I hope a gentle light of hope will remain."
    Years
  • If you give me a list of pre evos you need I can breed them and trade them to you for filler pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2019
    I would greatly appreciate it. I'm at work right now, so I'll compile it when I get home. Just so you know, though it may be quite a few.... I restarted from X and Y after having a 90% dex in Black 2.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2019
    I've finished the Elite 4, by the way. Lol. It's not literally every Pokemon ever. Lol

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Hello :) I have some Pokemon I wanted to wondertrade, fully evolve (needed them for my Pokedex) I don't know if you need them?

Crustle
    Crobat
    Vileplum
    Espeon
    Ferrothorn
    Ciccino
    Roserade
    Leavanny
    Metagross
    Dragonite
    Salamence
    Lickilicky
    Braviary
    Yanmega
    Excadrill

Last edited:

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I can trade them all! :) Don't want anything in return, they are giveaway!

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2019
    Sure! My FC is 1306-6248-8710

What's about yours?

Oh and I got some more, I'll show them to you :)
    I've been catching Luvdiscs for Zandra. Would you like for me to catch some for their hesrt scales for you as well?

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I've been catching Luvdiscs for Zandra. Would you like for me to catch some for their hesrt scales for you as well?

If you want to, that's really nice :) But don't lose your time doing this hehe :) If you got some, great, but I try to clean my boxes so I don't ask anything in return :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2019
    I already went ahead and caught some more. If I need more I can catch them, it's no problem for me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back