• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Living in Unova

MudkipBoy

Ruby/Sapphire Veteran
Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2024
    Which city in Unova would you like to live in? Whatever place you mention, please mention which version, Black or White, as there are subtle map differences in some, and huge map differences in others.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    I would have two homes one in undella town and one in the village bridge. In pokemon white

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Castelia by far. I live near NYC in real life, and I've always wanted to live in it.

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
  • Castelia City, though only because Burgh's there... x33

Otherwise it'd probably be somewhere pretty & countryside-ish -- But I've not gotten through most of the game yet, so I don't know many places.

Novia

Psyduck Fangirl <3
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2011
    Probably Nuvema Town because I've lived in small towns my entire life and I've never really wanted to live in a bigger community.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I would live in Anvile Town seeing as there is a tube services to the middle of Unova, and I wouldn't need to go far to place like the Battle Subway.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • Iccirus City, since it is my favorite city in the game.
    Plus, you can explore the DragonSpiral Tower :P I know for sure that in reality it'd be even more amazing and bigger.

Iccirus City, since it is my favorite city in the game.
    Plus, you can explore the DragonSpiral Tower :P I know for sure that in reality it'd be even more amazing and bigger.

Last edited:

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Nimbasa City for me, loads of stuff to do and within walking distance of the Business Capital, Castelia, so getting a job wouldn't be too hard.

Nimbass City I think, best poke-red light district for some poke-pussy.
    Okay, now um... what?

FullRetard

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Nimbasa City for me, loads of stuff to do and within walking distance of the Business Capital, Castelia, so getting a job wouldn't be too hard.

Okay, now um... what?

You know? Like when you lay your head down, but with the pokemon. That's how it is in the big cities haha!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Nacrene City. Goddamn, I love those lofts. I want one of those for reals.

j2y8n2x

Gothitelle iz naught imprezzed
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Um...nope I won't live in Unova
    I want to live in Orange Islands

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • Nimbasa. There are a lot of things to do there. I like how there are sports stadiums where I could play sports. And a ferris wheel, I could ride on every day. Also, Elesa, the awesome Gym leader is there too.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'd probably live in Driftveil. Real close to everything interesting (aka Nimbasa) without actually being in the tourist district & it's kinda cold so I wouldn't have to worry about being so close to the desert which is probably too hot for me.

(Also Vanillite all over the place aaah. ♥)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I don't like the cities in BW that much, tbh. But I reckon it'd be nice to live in Nimbasa, as long as I get to ride the ferris wheel with hot guys. 8D;

Rawrinism

Shandera'd
    Years
  • Castelia City or Village Bridge.
    I love living in/with tall buildings, it makes the place more lively and less lonely.
    The village Bridge is a amazing place. I love how it has a olden look to it.

Back