• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Living in Unova

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
  • Nimbasa reminds me of Montreal, with the ferris wheel on the key, the sports, and the hustling-bustling.

'Would definitely want to live there.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Castelia, it looks so pretty :3
    Coming a close second, as others are saying, Nimbasa. I've only been as far as Opelucid so I can't judge anything further than that yet. But yeah Castelia is amazing. :D

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Ninbassa City :) As much as i HATE deserts, Nibassa seems so fun, with sports matches, fun fairs, musicals, modeling etc. And it is close to Castelia for easy access to the city, and Driftveil which has awesome music ;)

Years
  • Maybe in Castelia City. I live in a big city myself (I'm not sure if it's big but it's the biggest one in my country, with a little bit over 500 000 people living here) and I love it because there's always something interesting and nice to do and see, like in Castelia City. Nimbasa City would be also very good because there's alot of entertainment in there. But Castelia wins (Plus there's the Subway system that runs trough Unova, so it's possible to get quickly to Nimbasa). And it's the only place in the entire Pokemon world (so far) where you can get ice cream.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Castelia, because big cities are awesome, and I love the feel of them.

No other reason, really. >A>

Back