• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Help: Living pokedex question.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2018
    So the completionist part of my brain is over worked thinking about this. I'm JUST starting getting into pokemon with ultra sun. Are people still trading pokemon from the older 3ds titles if I try to do thisor would I have to play both versions of some games?

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    The GTS should still be fairly active since the Ultra Games are still relatively recent. You can trade with Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2018
    Thank you! I was actually referring to completing the whole thing including those found in XY and ORAS.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    All the pokemon not found in SMUSUM should be obtainable through the GTS. Just remember to offer a trade rather than look for a trade; you'll have a better chance of getting the pokemon you want.

Back