• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Living Qualities [M] [SU OOC]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
It was an anime thing, he seems like that excitable hero. Thanks. Oh I bet they'd have an interesting conversation. Lol.

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
Anime style. Ohh! Taz's awesome..really awesome. Best character as far as I can see.. And finally the Zigzagoon thing is kinda awkward. Can I have Eric ordering Aquos to use an Ice Beam on that thing? It'll freeze..right?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Anime style. Ohh! Taz's awesome..really awesome. Best character as far as I can see.. And finally the Zigzagoon thing is kinda awkward. Can I have Eric ordering Aquos to use an Ice Beam on that thing? It'll freeze..right?

Great, now everybody likes the Joker! This RP will soon turn into a massive circus, I'm afraid. xD

but guise,
22442430.jpg

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I think I might make another post here soon. Anyone want to go before me? :D

Fuyu

Years
I would... but Nikolai is having fun laughing insanely. Someone may want to slap him XD

Fuyu

Years
Please do. :P Fia would but if I recall he's holding her.

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Great, I'm not one to turn down permission to slap someone. :P

Fuyu

Years
Hahaha would anybody turn down the chance to slap someone?

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Alright, post is up. Glad I had your permission to slap poor Nikolai. :P

Eve's ultimate goal at this point is escape. It is her hope that we can cause a distraction and get out of this mess.

Fuyu

Years
And Nikolai's fun has been ruined. :P But since there's no choice, he'll have to enjoy himself some other way. XD Escape is nice too.

Fuyu

Years
;P He probably needs it ruined. We're supposed to be getting him morals after all.

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I'll make sure to try and moral him up. If I can hit him more. :P

Fuyu

Years
Oh sure. I think Eve has unspoken "Beat up Nikolai" rights.

Anyway, where is everyone? I want Rigbone to save the day!

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Hooray! :D

I have already posted, so it's up to you to decide if the water pouring inside the room serves some purpose or not :)

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Absolutely, the water mixing with intense winds of a hurricane would create a magnificent storm surge indeed. :P

Back